What do you think? I say every state needs this

Randy-S

WOO HOO out of bounds threads that can be controversial(clap)-Gotta love it, whereya been Randy.....(scratch)

How about drug tests and proof of citizenship-(scary) regardless of the color of your skin-I would not want someone thinking I am racial profiling(laugh)-not that I care if they do but.......(enforcer)

Both should be mandatory these days, period-Ya want a free ride, move to Europe

WOO HOO out of bounds threads that can be controversial(clap)-Gotta love it' date=' whereya been Randy.....(scratch)[/font']

How about drug tests and proof of citizenship-(scary) regardless of the color of your skin-I would not want someone thinking I am racial profiling(laugh)-not that I care if they do but.......(enforcer)

Both should be mandatory these days, period-Ya want a free ride, move to Europe

I couldn't agree more.

It Only takes 10% 0f the total votes that the governor recived in the last ellection in signatures to beable to get this on the next ballet that would be 180,000 signatures, to have the thing thing to happen here.

I would say that the person thats applying for the food stamps and cash asst has to provide a US birth Cert, Soc Sec Card, Provide a Drug Test, Be open for random durg test for any one that is also reciving asst under them, and put a limit of 24 months of asst. in any 5 year period. and piss test them at least twice during the 2 year period.

#1. Robert West

#2.

Whos number two

I have to hand it to your Randy, nothing for months and then you try to post some political stuff to stir the pot! LMAO!(laugh) Welcome back.(clap) Freshwater world not exciting enough for you?

I personally don't think this is going to make any sort of difference either way so test a way!(clap)(clap)

How about random drug tests on all U.S Citizens? I have a feeling there would be a fair amount of people in the Pacific NW that wouldn't pass it...(whistle)(laugh) (I am just kidding...)

I have to hand it to your Randy, nothing for months and then you try to post some political stuff to stir the pot! LMAO!(laugh) Welcome back.(clap) Freshwater world not exciting enough for you?

I personally don't think this is going to make any sort of difference either way so test a way!(clap)(clap)

How about random drug tests on all U.S Citizens? I have a feeling there would be a fair amount of people in the Pacific NW that wouldn't pass it...(whistle)(laugh) (I am just kidding...)

Kim Dr. Freud says you are not kidding-but who cares about people that make there own money and want to get high, unless its endangering kids and others-

stir stir stir

FWIW-freshwater was soooooooooooooooo boring, been there done that-but to each's own

Rock on Randy-Stir away

LOL, Oh Brad, you can't resist the political threads can you?!(laugh) Hmmmm(scratch) I think I will post up some live rock for sale to draw your attention away. (laugh)

I agree as far as freshwater and planted tanks, not my thing but to each his own.

And let's keep Freud out of this. I could go on an on about the colored sticks and the my tank is soooo big! rofl

Sure. Why not. Drug test everyone in this country. Welfare or not. Do you test for alcohol too? No? Why not? Alcohol kills or maims and is responsible for more ruined lives for far more people than drugs each year.

We all know it's the welfare queens that are running this country into the ground. Of course they are the ones who raped the treasury and caused the current financial crisis. It's all the crack head welfare stealers fault that this country is 10 trillion dollars in debt. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Wall Street bankers and housing and oil speculators. They are completely innocent of causing any of this financial turmoil we find ourselves in. Continuing to give welfare to corporations who are sitting on trillions of dollars of cash and not hiring folks is what's holding this country hostage right now.

I swear to God, sometimes I am ashamed and embarrassed of the America we live in today. Wake up people! People on welfare did not create the problems we face. The myth of the welfare queen was de-bunked back in the 80's, shortly after Reagan coined the phrase. Don't build three new fighter jets next year and we can pay for all the welfare for all 50 states. Don't build three more and everyone can have healthcare. Drug testing people will not solve one single problem. In fact it will cost much more money than currently being spent. What happens to the people who fail the test? Throw them out on the street? Don't feed their kids? Put them in re-hab? Who pays for that? Sometimes (most times) I think the righties in this country are insane. They see things in simple black and white - no gray whatsoever. They seem to be completely binary. Yes, no. Right, wrong, Left, right. Up, down. It seems that their brains are not wired to see see shades or show compassion. The hypocrisy is astounding. Nothing is that simple.

There. I feel better now.

(flame) I would rather pay for drug test with my taxes then have some corrupt senator giving away (porkbellys) free money to study how many times the green poka dotted tree frog pisses in the forest every day.

Oh lol dont get me started that damm spoted owl has servied the logging for the past 100 years so the tree huggers want to save it's habitat so lets run all the people out of the north west (there habitat) now since the cant support them self so thay take up a life of (drug dealing and getting on welfair) just to servive.

I say we serve up roasted owl with frog legs for dinner tonight with a side of loggers get your ars back out in the woods and make a living and get off welfair.(threaten)

I would rather pay for a drug test than to have someone who is reaping benefits from the system, who is getting paid under the table to keep the highest benefits, and who buys soda and candy all day with their food stamps!!!

Draw a cartesian axis on a paper.

Put crime on the x and welfare on the y. Then have fun drawing the curve.

If you are not sure about the shape of the curve, there are a lot of studies about this. For instances some where regression analysis is applied to the property crime level and welfare.

I'm for random drug test on politicians. Or the test everyone or no one rule.

I don't use drugs and I'm not on welfare in both the conuntries where I pay taxes.

Draw a cartesian axis on a paper.

Put crime on the x and welfare on the y. Then have fun drawing the curve.

If you are not sure about the shape of the curve, there are a lot of studies about this. For instances some where regression analysis is applied to the property crime level and welfare.

I'm for random drug test on politicians. Or the test everyone or no one rule.

I don't use drugs and I'm not on welfare in both the conuntries where I pay taxes.

Um Grassi, I'm guessing people don't know what a cartesian axis is. (laugh) Excellent point!

Perhaps there should be a little research behind policy changes...DOH! Novel concept I know!(laugh)

Pardon me while I go refill my glass of Kool-Aid-BRB

I think there is a dollar a pound live rock sale on r2r Brad! ;).

Oh the things I could say but have learned that there is just no point spouting political views in a fish forum.

Following along. Great job keeping it civil everyone!(popcorn)(popcorn)

• 3 weeks later...

WOW, I know I've not been around lately, but now all the drama in this forum is coming back to me. I know this isn't a new post so I'll make this quick. You want to drop the bill down on the welfare program get stronger boarder control. The # of illegals up here living off welfare far out #s the drug attics using the system. While the moms collect their illegal husbands work under the table, and they reap the benifits on both sides of the coin. They have new playstaytions and drive new cars and we pay. But lets violate the rights of our own citizens. The amount of people here who think they know it all, but are really miss informed about anything past the lawn of their own yard baffles me. Oh and stronger boarder control would eliminate half the drugs coming in to our country attacking to parts of the problem.

Archived