Trying out the camera!

Emerald525

Trying out the camera. Here's are latest fish in the aggressive tank. Lasted as a FOWLR for all of one week!(laugh) It's nice to have colorful corals in the tank.

I love trigger fish!

Here's our new picasso trigger we got from Seahorse!

DSC04789.jpg

Here's my most favorite fish in the tank! Our baby clown trigger we got from Isaac!(rock2)

DSC04784.jpg

Okay, playing with the camera and posted some more new and improved pics. I like this one because it shows the clowns teeth better and his trigger is up.

DSC04811.jpg

like this one better of the huma huma because it shows the blue coloration:

DSC04820.jpg

I know I'm on the fish thread but I'm feeling lazy so here's a purple and green favia that we got from baycorals! Very nice. Like Miles , I like purple and green.

The purple didn't come out well but I will keep practicing:

DSC04824.jpg

and last but not least one of my favs from the chalice pack. I call it the Godzilla chalice but it has no name.

DSC04822.jpg

Thanks Miles and Kilmca. The clown trigger is the cutest little guy. Apparently you can only get the juvenilles around this time of year!

So says the store owner selling you his cute trigger-(laugh)

Maybe the ones I have seen at a store I wont mention that came in last week were in a tank that had magnifying plexi glass-the 2 I saw where about 3 inches long. Maybe bigger

I like the smaller one better, I had an aggressive tank, very cool - You need to get a minatus grouper, nothing better than watching fish engulf smaller fish--AHH nature at its finest

So says the store owner selling you his cute trigger-(laugh)

LOL that sounds like some sort of odd saltwater pick up line!(laugh) I actually read it online that the juvenilles are usually available around spring and summer time.

Maybe the ones I have seen at a store I wont mention that came in last week were in a tank that had magnifying plexi glass-the 2 I saw where about 3 inches long. Maybe bigger

Hmmm I wonder what LFS that could be?(scratch)

I like the smaller one better, I had an aggressive tank, very cool - You need to get a minatus grouper, nothing better than watching fish engulf smaller fish--AHH nature at its finest

I am hoping that since I got him as a baby he won't become a complete flaming a hole as an adult. A grouper sounds kind of interesting... Is it wrong to enjoy watching smaller fish get engulfed?:eek: At Beth's work the snapper swallowed several of the small clownfish whole and the receptionist was traumatized that " The Nemos were eaten"(laugh) Live and learn poor little nemos.(sad)

Still screwing up the quote thing by the way because I know it bothers you! LOL!

A long time ago I had a small Clown Trigger about the size of yours. It got to be about 3-4" in length and the A-hole gene kicked in! So be prepared it is going to happen 99.9% of the time.

Stay away from groupers IMO. They are cool when small but as they get bigger they stop swimming and hide at the bottom. Like they are ready to ambush the next fish that comes by. Oh they start to screw up all of your aquascaping too!

• Like 1

A long time ago I had a small Clown Trigger about the size of yours. It got to be about 3-4" in length and the A-hole gene kicked in! So be prepared it is going to happen 99.9% of the time.

Stay away from groupers IMO. They are cool when small but as they get bigger they stop swimming and hide at the bottom. Like they are ready to ambush the next fish that comes by. Oh they start to screw up all of your aquascaping too!

Thanks Michael for the information. I'm going to hope for the best with the little guy and that he's going to be that .1% nice productive member of society clown trigger.(fingers)

I was thinking the same thing about the grouper. That it wouldn't be able to discern a 100 dollar fish from a 10 dollar fish.:eek:

I hear angler fish are pretty fun to watch too.