PNWMAS offically up at TRT

FAIL...

Fatal error:

berger9953 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove berger9953 from the recipient list and send the message again.

Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class vB_DataManager_PM in [path]/includes/class_dm.php on line 810

• Like 1

FAIL...

Fatal error:

berger9953 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove berger9953 from the recipient list and send the message again.

Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class vB_DataManager_PM in [path]/includes/class_dm.php on line 810

Oops, sorry, I'm not exactly sure how to fix that...

It almost looks like a new club called PNWMAS Reef Club is being started at our old website. http://www.thereeftank.com/forums/f17/pnwmas-reef-club-145565.html

How can Berger9953 be running this if he is not a even a PNWMAS member? I am getting questions about this.

If they have not yet checked this out, the BOD really should look into this.

It almost looks like a new club called PNWMAS Reef Club is being started at our old website. http://www.thereeftank.com/forums/f17/pnwmas-reef-club-145565.html

How can Berger9953 be running this if he is not a even a PNWMAS member? I am getting questions about this.

If they have not yet checked this out, the BOD really should look into this.

Not trying to spoil the fun over at the other board but I agree with JManrow. At bare minimum it should be a voting member "running" things over there if not a board member at least approving any changes.

I have very little time for club activities at the present time due to my help needed fulltime at home caring for my wife.

I was just made aware of the TFT situation today by someone I know from out of the area that ran across the TFT posts.

huh' date=' what rules? I'm a tad confussed(scratch)[/quote']

John is quite correct, you are not a member of PNWMAS, you are simply a member of the forums, attempting to hijack the name on another forum is not right man, not right at all.

I hope someone gets this mistake cleared up, because PNWMAS is an extremely active reef club, one of, if not the largest in the Pac NW, and claiming that we are not active is completely and utterly false.

Welcome to TRT!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited you are wanting to join! Alan_we(the TRT administer) said it will be very soon until he makes the club offical, so I'll keep you updated Where are you located? I'm in Bend, OR.

"Then God said, let there be fish to fill the sea and other living things..."

-Genesis 1:20 God has the UTIMATE reef tank!!!

Are you in the Pacific Northwest? Join the PNWMAS reef club today!

PNWMAS

You are NOT a member of the club dude, and trying to steal the club's name, which is, at least that is what it looks like to anyone reading this, is quite wrong.

We are a legal, registered, non-profit organization, and I'm willing to bet that the club title is registered with the proper people, so therefore, by attemtping to usurp the clubs name, you are in fact stealing it.

After reading the whole thread it's clear, to me at least, that forum needs to be shutdown entirely or better yet just have "sticky" with a redirect to this site. I can't think of a single reason that benefits this club or it's brand by that forum being open.

My .02

PS. I don't think it coming back to life was malicious but rather a little uninformed and nieve.

I apologize to everyone for my childish move to try and "run" pnwmas at TRT. I've contacted a administrator over there about the situation. If everyone is feeling this way, I wouldn't mind shutting it down, it just started and only 4 members at TRT. I hope everyone understands that I honestly had no intention of stealing the name or trying to bring the attention to trt instead of here. I'll let the TRT administrators decide what will happen to the club. If you are all cool with simply putting pnwmas.org at the club title, I'd be happy to do that. Sorry for the confussion!! Berg

no need to get it restarted. Just come over here. There is a huge wealth of knowledge and some really amazing people all over the PNW hanging out here. I found this site after all the hoopla that seems to have went down so I can't comment on that.

PNWMAS is truly alive and well though I can tell you that. We hold meets every month, have contests and competitions, we do giveaways at times, we have a thriving Tanks for Teachers program, a large list of sponsors who are very involved with the site and it's members, and probably a couple hundred active members and tons more "lurkers" too.

This is definitely an open invitation to come on over and truly be part of the PNWMAS club. Bring anyone who decided they wanted to be part of the club too. Some of the guys here have just watched this forum grow from nothing into what it is today so they are protective over it when things like this pop up. I'm sure they would love to have you over here also though. Hopefully we start seeing you more regularly...;)

• Like 1

no need to get it restarted. Just come over here. There is a huge wealth of knowledge and some really amazing people all over the PNW hanging out here. I found this site after all the hoopla that seems to have went down so I can't comment on that.

PNWMAS is truly alive and well though I can tell you that. We hold meets every month, have contests and competitions, we do giveaways at times, we have a thriving Tanks for Teachers program, a large list of sponsors who are very involved with the site and it's members, and probably a couple hundred active members and tons more "lurkers" too.

This is definitely an open invitation to come on over and truly be part of the PNWMAS club. Bring anyone who decided they wanted to be part of the club too. Some of the guys here have just watched this forum grow from nothing into what it is today so they are protective over it when things like this pop up. I'm sure they would love to have you over here also though. Hopefully we start seeing you more regularly...;)

Thank you so much for being so kind and understanding!! Your like a breath of fresh air!!

• Like 1

Thank you so much for being so kind and understanding!! Your like a breath of fresh air!!

oh, no problem... It really was an invite though so I do hope we see more of ya around here. Go over to the new members section and post up some tank specs and pics. Everyone loves a bunch of tank picks. It's like feeding the addition around here...(laugh) We're all a bunch of coral druggies:p