PNWMAS offically up at TRT

no need to get it restarted. Just come over here. There is a huge wealth of knowledge and some really amazing people all over the PNW hanging out here. I found this site after all the hoopla that seems to have went down so I can't comment on that.

PNWMAS is truly alive and well though I can tell you that. We hold meets every month, have contests and competitions, we do giveaways at times, we have a thriving Tanks for Teachers program, a large list of sponsors who are very involved with the site and it's members, and probably a couple hundred active members and tons more "lurkers" too.

This is definitely an open invitation to come on over and truly be part of the PNWMAS club. Bring anyone who decided they wanted to be part of the club too. Some of the guys here have just watched this forum grow from nothing into what it is today so they are protective over it when things like this pop up. I'm sure they would love to have you over here also though. Hopefully we start seeing you more regularly...;)

Very well put!

I contacted stylaster and apologized for my lack of wisdom on my part for not asking for permission to do that at TRT. But he said it was fine as long as I put pnwmas.org at the forum title and make it clear that the headquarters are here. So I'm glad this is straightened out. And I;m sorry to everyone for my nieve move!

Honestly I think it's best for the club and the hobby in the region if efforts are directed to this board. Far more people are here already and contributing with interest and ties to the local area. Nothing wrong with other boards if you are just wanting to learn and exchange ideas but if you want that AND to make local contacts this is the best place far and away.

Now pony up those dues!!! (laugh)