Fragging zoas?

gradth

If you cannot break the rock you can try and peel the base off some or even cut the base and superglue them on a disk or rock. Be careful if you have any cuts or scratches those things release toxin that stings some people, one being me. Just take your time.

Be careful if you have any cuts or scratches those things release toxin that stings some people' date=' one being me. Just take your time.[/quote']

Just please remember to wear protection - if these little buggers squirt you in the eye or you get the slime in a cut you will be in a bad way.

Wear gloves and goggles!

All the suggestions are good and zoo's are pretty tough, so pretty much any way you can remove it will work, but the more damage you do to it the more healing it will have to do before it starts growing again.

I found that with a lot of different types of rock you can shave it off from under the zoo without even touching the flesh. But do be safe as zoos are very toxic, I have spaced the safety a few times and nearly paid the price. I had it on my fingers once from a large set of frags and much later wiped my eye and the tiny bit that was left that much later still really stung for at least a day. They can squirt you too (quite a distance) when they are cut.