Free ReefKeeper Lite

downhill_biker

Ok, so....

I am a member on http://reefnook.com/ and they are offering some great giveaways right now. They are offering a free reefkeeper lite. You get one entry every time you submit a picture and description of an animal in your aquarium. Fish, inverts, coral, ect. Each submission is an entry and you can win a reefkeeper lite.

Here is what I am asking...

Every time I refer someone and they sign up on the site...its free, I get an entry for a RK Elite controller. I just have to get your email address, and send a referral to you, and you sign up through the link in the email I send.

Perks:

They offer charting materials for all of your paramters and make it really easy to track the success of your tank. They offer a community similar to Reef Central or Reef2Reef. You can rate tanks and have your tank rated, and share with others.

If I win the controller, I will be giving away free frags to everyone that signs up under me and gives me a referral point. They will not be cheapo frags, they will be something sweet!

So PM me your email address and sign up to help me, and help you!!!

I am not doing that at all. Most of us are members on several different sites and it doesn't "take away". It adds to the reefing experience by joining more people together. I am in the hobby to help others and I am not trying to harm anyone.

I am unemployed and have been for 5 months. I am going to try and devote some time to this and win this. I am trying to help others and they are helping me. Nothing wrong with that.

I am not doing that at all. Most of us are members on several different sites and it doesn't "take away". It adds to the reefing experience by joining more people together. I am in the hobby to help others and I am not trying to harm anyone.

I am unemployed and have been for 5 months. I am going to try and devote some time to this and win this. I am trying to help others and they are helping me. Nothing wrong with that.

It's just bad form to advertise another competing site on the boards.

I don't necessarily agree with that but, it is what it is:D

I am trying to help you out brutha! I've seen people banned from other sites for doing what you're doing but I don't think that will happen here. I wouldn't want to see that here either. Just PM people if you want to spread the word.

Cheers!(drinking)

Sounds good. I dont think I will be banned here. I am a very helpful part of this reef community and I think admin will know that my intentions are good here. This site is a tool not to take away from this site. We all post links to other sites and articles all the time.

If you want to really help, sign up for me! And I will send you a free frag if I win!