Free ReefKeeper Lite

downhill_biker

• 4 weeks later...

The Reefkeeper Lite contest ended...anyone here win? I know they posted who won on Reef2Reef, and I dont think it was anyone here.

I am still trying to sign people up for my chance to win a Reefkeeper. Remember, if I win, I am giving away free frags to all that sign up under me.

PS...I sent out a whole lot more invites than people that actually signed up. If you didn't, do so...you will love the program.

• 1 month later...

Yes, I did win. I just got back in town 2 days ago and was super excited that I won! Free frags for everyone that sent me their email either via PM or via posting in this thread. Not sure what kind of frags I am doing yet, most likely a SPS frag or a zoa frag...a nice one though.

The next thing we need to figure out is how to send these. I can either send each one individually at a shipping cost of $35 each, or I can send a single package to someone and have it distributed. What do you guys want to do?

Yes, I did win. I just got back in town 2 days ago and was super excited that I won! Free frags for everyone that sent me their email either via PM or via posting in this thread. Not sure what kind of frags I am doing yet, most likely a SPS frag or a zoa frag...a nice one though.

The next thing we need to figure out is how to send these. I can either send each one individually at a shipping cost of $35 each, or I can send a single package to someone and have it distributed. What do you guys want to do?

I think you should send all the frags to me, and I'll disperse them out to everyone.

I think you ought to pay for the shipping though. :D

I was planning on paying for the shippment as long as there is just one. It would be a nightmare to try and get everyone to may $3 for shipping. Just not worth it in the long run. Please be patient everyone. I am ordering the coral today and it should get here later this week. I will frag immediately and let the frags heal. It may take about a month before you actually get your corals. But Reefnook told me it may take more than a month for me to get my reefkeeper too...lol. I have plenty of coral now to cover it, and some nice pieces, but some of them bleached out and dont look too impressive right now. I promise you, everyone that signed up will get their piece.