September Meeting FragFest at Calvins!

R-3

Its a little late but I think we can pull one together. Anyone looking to unload some frags and that will be at the meeting post em here!!!

I got some zoos, chalices, sinularia, and SPS I could bring up. Lights are off so I will get some pics up tomorrow with my definite list!

Dont be shy post what ya wanna trade or get rid of. Hopefully it brings more people to Calvins to see one bad mamma jamma of a tank.

I have a 1 1/2'' green digi that has branched with several fingers. I have too much green so that might be up for granbs. Wouldn't mind having orange digi. I want a nice orange cap, a green cap and a purple cap

I have quite a few sps but nothing I want to frag just yet. I am just getting the tank put back together.

I have a 1 1/2'' green digi that has branched with several fingers. I have too much green so that might be up for granbs. Wouldn't mind having orange digi. I want a nice orange cap, a green cap and a purple cap

I have quite a few sps but nothing I want to frag just yet. I am just getting the tank put back together.

If you want to swap an orange digi for your green digi...... cool with me.

Just make sure we are on the same page. So I can bring it up.

Or I can sell you one straight out. Cheap too.

LMK

i've got some orange frogspawn, two different kinds of montis(encrusting), orange, green and purple caps. i'll post some pics later today.

i'm looking for acans or any monti i don't have.

Orange frogspawn?

Interested!

PM me Calvin with a wish list.

I have a 3 headed acan I might be willing to seperate with. A price on the purple cap too if you would please.

here are some pics of what i have to trade.

the frogspawn doesn't look as orange in these pics as it is in person so i'll call it brown with orange tip frogspawn. i don't want to mislead anyone.

3930230586_fc0ccba06e.jpg

i've got frags of this green monti below

3930229576_b4531391cd.jpg

i can frag this orange cap if anyone is intersted

3921430858_a8e0c1a0ce.jpg

i've also got frags of this monti below

3827421083_bc4173e4bb.jpg

ill bring along some of my green cap with white polyps' date=' purple haze monti, and a frag of two nuclear green palys[/quote']

i'm interested in the green cap with white polyps. let me know if i have anything you are interested in if not let me know a price for a frag.

Michael, don't forget that my place is right around the corner from Calvins. If you (or anyone else) wants to come over to my place and get some stuff after the meeting, that is a possibility. I have not put up any pictures, but I have lots of stuff that I can sell or trade.

dsoz

Well these aren't frags but I have an Orange Spot Goby and Pistol Shrimp pair that I may be willing to swap for something other than Montis. (Would like to keep them paired up) I added a Fuzzy Dwarf Lionfish to my display so the pistol shrimp had to be removed and the goby came out with it. (I currently have them in a specimen container in my refugium)

This is no longer available.