Danik's fish room/300gal in wall build

Danik

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing job. I'm just amazed.

I bookmarked your tank inside the "inspirational" folder :-)

I really hope to see it in person one day.

Alex

Thanks Alex, I got one of those folders too. You know if when this bulkreef orders comes you are welcome to come this way.

Dan

Looks good dan! Thanks for those frags, the zoas look really cool... I should have the LEDs up and running this weekend so you can drop by and see them if you want. I installed the vortec last night and it keeps stalling out so I contacted ecotech and I'm sure they will take care of it, have you had any not want to run? It runs for about 10 seconds and shuts down.

How is the mantis?

Looks good dan! Thanks for those frags, the zoas look really cool... I should have the LEDs up and running this weekend so you can drop by and see them if you want. I installed the vortec last night and it keeps stalling out so I contacted ecotech and I'm sure they will take care of it, have you had any not want to run? It runs for about 10 seconds and shuts down.

How is the mantis?

Never had that kind of problem before with a vortech. but ecotech will take care of that for you and maybe even hook you up. the power supply problem i had with then, i end up getting a complete free wet side just for kicks.

mantis is all settled in and furious as always. thanks for the satosa.

Dan

• 5 months later...
WOW:eek: Amazingly beautiful(clap) This picture really blew me away......I LOVE how the different colored monticaps are growing into, through and around each other, REALLY cool stuff...Major props on such an amazing build, very well done, and very well thought out show tank...

20100118-DSC_4155.jpg

Thanks for the complements, it was that way when I set up the tank. I went all SPS and the cap was taking up too much room. I broke it apart and sold it. I agree it looked pretty sweet I kind of miss it now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
I showed the last picture to might daughter and all she said was "DORA!". Thanks for bumping up this thread to give me something to aspire to. I'm curious about the frogspawn/hammers on the right...are they mainly spreading out and not so much upward on their own or is that something you did?

90percent of those hammers and frogspawns are wall type not branching type.

And thanks.

• 4 weeks later...