Can I pre-define a chart in Apex/Fusion?

obrien.david.j

General Apex/Fusion question.   Can I pre-define a chart, instead of having to recreate it Every Single Day?

I'm finding I monitor my system the same way on a regular basis.  two examples;

1. pH verses my ATO dosing with Kalk   

• allows me to see when Kalk need to refill.   
  • For example, May 10 was out of Kalk.  (pH still drops during ATO)  Refilled KALK. 
  • May 11 shows pH  increases curing ATO - Kalk supply still good.
  • (BTW, you can also see my ATO hitting my "sump at target" switch each night.  Blue tall bars, move to short once hit Sump Sensor)

2. Tank Temp verses Room Temp, and how often my chiller kicks in (or heater)

• Looking for alternative influences, and for malfunctioning chiller/heater.  

Anyone know if I can freeze chart configs like this in Fusion and come back to them easily?

image.png

image.png

Edited by obrien.david.j
update

I've recently been exploring Msft Office 365.  We're converting to it at work.   One tool caught my eye, Power Automate.    One of the specific Flows that can be automated is coming to mind right now.  "UI Flows" - record manually done GUI steps.    Might have to try this on fusion charts.

image.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, obrien.david.j said:

I've recently been exploring Msft Office 365.  We're converting to it at work.   One tool caught my eye, Power Automate.    One of the specific Flows that can be automated is coming to mind right now.  "UI Flows" - record manually done GUI steps.    Might have to try this on fusion charts.

image.png

It's funny, I remember using the Macro Recorder feature way back in Windows 3.11 & Win95 to do the same thing.  Ahh...the memories.

• Like 1

John - how much history does YOUR scroll bar in fusion give you.   I have not changed the default 10min setting (see below).    I also just checked, I can only get back to Feb13, 2020.  (wondered it it was 2019 and I didn't notice.  Nope.)   

Punch line, looks like 3 months retention.   (Feb 13 -> May 13)

image.png