PNWMAS loses a great one

Emerald525

Just wanted to share sadly we lost a great member. Many of you had the privilege to know Douglas (Oxx155) When I first signed on he was known for having the meeting you didn’t want to miss in Springfield. 

Rest In Peace Douglas you were one of the good ones.😪

He always made sure everyone came home with something at his meetings and he donated time , raffle items and money to keep this forum going. I had a pleasure working with him and never did he ask for any recognition or anything from the club. I don’t know what the details are if his death but will post if I hear more. His wife posted on his Facebook site this :

20EA4792-7947-43EC-B464-911F84880E5F.jpeg

• Sad 6

This was posted on the FB site for those of you who knew Douglas and want to help out. He was only 38:

I am always hesitant to post gofundme because I know for many money can be tight and certainly there are other ways to be supportive but I do know Douglas did donate his time and money and raffle items to go help keep this club going 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/qm8gub-foster-family?pc=fb_co_campmgmt_w&rcid=r01-156877430725-6cbfa36179b74f5f&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=fb_co_campmgmt_w&fbclid=IwAR0eTDbmLs74u7cx54uEQX2ADbfA6HF6gtYomCbC_G2x4Ayo7SO-m7FvnfA