ISO: Berghia

Newreefer02

My baby berghias are not showing yet for some reason.  Not sure why, I should have had allot to get rid of locally but no dice.  Adults are huge now, well over 1.25".  Maybe I will taste success and be able to spread some around.

I heard @MrBret brought some in locally, might want to check that out as shipping is spendy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheClark said:

My baby berghias are not showing yet for some reason.  Not sure why, I should have had allot to get rid of locally but no dice.  Adults are huge now, well over 1.25".  Maybe I will taste success and be able to spread some around.

I heard @MrBret brought some in locally, might want to check that out as shipping is spendy.

Wow... sounds like they were well fed 😀  hoping you start to get some babies soon - would love to see them get distributed to a few systems.

2 hours ago, Newreefer02 said:

My flame hawk loves those!!! Lol I had them and it took my hawk about a month to realize they were in there then the gig was up....

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Good to know another method of removal. Once my apistasia was going getting these buggers out was a fight! Had to suck them out with my siphon tube during water change 😮