trahelyk

Out-of-hobby garage sale - Saturday July 14

Garage Sale! 

4824 NE 36th Ave, Portland

Saturday, July 14 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM

------

As some of you may recall, I jumped out of the hobby some months ago. I still have a garage full of fish stuff, so I'm having a garage sale this Saturday from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM to clear it all out. There's tons of stuff (including some free stuff and some $0.25 and $0.50 items!), but here's some highlights:

• Approximately 30-gallon saltwater mixing station, with drum for RODI water, a separate drum for mixing saltwater; pump and plumbing included - $80 (see photo)
  • Spectrapure 5-stage 90GPD RODI system with chloramine removal and a newish RO membrane (CR-RODI-90-10) - $140
  • Vertex Omega 130 Protein skimmer - $80
  • Wonder Washer: a mini washing machine, for those who are squicked out by putting filter socks in their regular washing machine - $20
  • A mostly full bucket of Kent Reef Salt Mix - $20
  • Gallon-size containers of BRS calcium chloride, Rox 0.8 carbon, soda ash, kalkwasser - $3 to $10
  • BRS Carbon reactor - $10
  • Milwaukee digital refractometer - $60
  • Deepwater 8000L/hour (2113 GPH) return pump - $80
  • Sicce Syncra 3.0 return pump (714 GPH) - $40
  • Innovative Marine 5-gallon nano tank (complete with pump and Skye lights) - $80
  • Hannah Alk checker with an unopened bottle of reagent - $25
  • Maxspect Gyre - $75
  • Finnex titanium 500w heater - $15
  • Sink hook-up water change system - $15
  • 50-foot food-safe hose (water changes from a distance) - $10
  • 10-gallon rimmed aquarium - $5
  • Neptune Apex Jr - $100
  • Various supplements, medicines, syringes, glass hole saws, widgets - $0.25 to $0.50 per piece!
  • Dry rock - $1 per piece
  • 55-gallon drum - FREE!
  • A cracked RedSea Reefer 350 sump, a broken Jecod pump, various PVC fittings, RedSea filter socks, and whatnots - FREE!
  • EVEN MORE STUFF!

mixing_station.jpg

RODI.jpg

skimmer.jpg

digital_refractometer.jpg

IM_nano.jpg

kessil.jpg

free_stuff.jpg

fifty_cents.jpg

Hannah_checker.jpg

Finnex_heater.jpg

BRS_stuff.jpg

return_pump.jpg

TDS_meter.jpg

Maxspect_gyre.jpg

rocks.jpg

Edited by trahelyk
Oops forgot the address.
  • Like 2

Are you holding anything or is it first come first serve?

id be interested in the following (helping a friend get everything he needs):

Milwaukee digital refractometer - $60

All Dry rock

55 gal drum

filter socks

all test kits

1 hour ago, Sailingeric said:

What probes come with the Apex? And do you have wifi adapter for it??

And Ziggy says "hi"

20180419_171331.jpg

Oh, Ziggy looks so happy! The Apex Jr has a temperature probe, the display module, and some basic cableage. No wifi adapter. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the responses, everybody! To be clear, I'm going to try to do this just as a garage sale, so everything will be first-come-first-serve, starting at 9:00 Saturday morning in my garage (address posted above). If there is anything left after Saturday, I will post it on this thread and make individual one-off type appointments per the usual procedure. 

I don't know how well this garage sale idea is going to work. It just got sort of complicated keeping track of all the transactions when I was selling the livestock and bigger pieces of equipment, so I thought I would try it this way to see if it's any easier. Let's find out!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blue Z Reef said:

Are you holding anything or is it first come first serve?

I am curious about this as well.  Could use the digital refractometer if Blue Z falls through for some reason.  I am really close by you as it turns out.

Oops!  Was just posting this as you responded.  Will see you Saturday AM I guess! (makes note to set alarm)

51 minutes ago, albertareef said:

I am curious about this as well.  Could use the digital refractometer if Blue Z falls through for some reason.  I am really close by you as it turns out.

Oops!  Was just posting this as you responded.  Will see you tomorrow AM I guess! (makes note to set alarm)

I think it’s set for sat?

52 minutes ago, trahelyk said:

Thanks for the responses, everybody! To be clear, I'm going to try to do this just as a garage sale, so everything will be first-come-first-serve, starting at 9:00 Saturday morning in my garage (address posted above). If there is anything left after Saturday, I will post it on this thread and make individual one-off type appointments per the usual procedure. 

I don't know how well this garage sale idea is going to work. It just got sort of complicated keeping track of all the transactions when I was selling the livestock and bigger pieces of equipment, so I thought I would try it this way to see if it's any easier. Let's find out!

Will be there at 9 can you please reserve the items I would like  I can Paypal you now if that helps

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, River City Corals said:

I think it’s set for sat?

Yeah - fixed that.  Wishful thinking on my part 🙃

24 minutes ago, trahelyk said:

You guys are scaring me. ;)

We have been known to do that on occasion...  nothing personal ✌️

• Haha 1

Good luck everyone! Who’s gonna get there first? Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey, everybody. So I'm wrapping up my little garage sale, and here's the stuff that didn't sell, together with marked-down prices. PM me if you're interested in anything. 

• Saltwater mixing station - $60
  • Spectrapure 5-stage 90GPD RODI system with chloramine removal and a newish RO membrane (CR-RODI-90-10) - $120
  • Wonder Washer: a mini washing machine, for those who are squicked out by putting filter socks in their regular washing machine - $10
  • Gallon-size containers of BRS calcium chloride, Rox 0.8 carbon, soda ash, kalkwasser, GFO, and ROAW - $20 for the lot
  • 2 Refractometers - $5 each
  • Hannah Alk checker - $20
  • Sink hook-up water change system - $10
  • 50-foot food-safe hose (water changes from a distance) - $5
  • 10-gallon rimmed aquarium - FREE
  • Various supplements, medicines, syringes, glass hole saws, widgets - FREE
  • 55-gallon drum - FREE!
  • Various PVC fittings and whatnots - FREE!
  • EHeim gravel vacuum - FREE!
  • 2 BRS dosing pumps - $10 each
  • Strong magnetic scrapers (flipper and the Tunze one) - FREE
  • Heater controller - $5
  • Salifert Mag, calcium, and alk test kits - $5 for the lot
  • Various supplements - FREE!
  • Titanium grounding probe, unopened in package - FREE!

25 minutes ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

I heard there was almost a fight! Everything ok. 

:laugh: I hope you're kidding Jeff!

• Like 1