Welcome your 2018/2019 Board Members!

Emerald525

3 hours ago, youcallmenny said:

I appreciate it and look forward to the next year!  

6 hours ago, Paratore said:

Yayayayayyayay!!! Thank you everyone for this wonderful opportunity!! :)

Sent while trying to get my next coral fix.....

Welcome Greg and Cody! Can everyone on the board make a pledge to try not to  ban me this time! :laugh: 

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

OH MY GOSH..OH MY GOSH...OH MY GOSH.

I am at a loss for words, I just don't know what to say. 

First let me start off by thanking the club for electing me to this position, I will do my best while I am in it. I am surprised that I got elected as I have not been back in the club for very long.

I would also like to thank my addiction for leading me on this wonderful path.  I remember one day I wanted to start up a 55gal fresh water so I was calling around to find  a used tank.  I called Saltwater Fantasy's and I was in luck they had a used tank.  I walked in Patrick's place fresh water and came out saltwater and so the addiction was born.

I would like to thank my wife for putting up with my craziness every once in a while.....oh scratch that, my craziness all the time.  Also for suggesting that I start a tank again!:clap:

I would  like to thank all my reef inhabitance for putting up with my tinkering with my tank, as I am always doing something to my tank.  Move this here, glue that there, scrape this glass 1 more time,  oh no here comes that stupid magnet cleaner again.  

I know all you are thinking this guy is just rambling on and on and on and on, so with that I bid you a good evening!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, lewisriverfisherman said:

OH MY GOSH..OH MY GOSH...OH MY GOSH.

I am at a loss for words, I just don't know what to say. 

First let me start off by thanking the club for electing me to this position, I will do my best while I am in it. I am surprised that I got elected as I have not been back in the club for very long.

I would also like to thank my addiction for leading me on this wonderful path.  I remember one day I wanted to start up a 55gal fresh water so I was calling around to find  a used tank.  I called Saltwater Fantasy's and I was in luck they had a used tank.  I walked in Patrick's place fresh water and came out saltwater and so the addiction was born.

I would like to thank my wife for putting up with my craziness every once in a while.....oh scratch that, my craziness all the time.  Also for suggesting that I start a tank again!:clap:

I would  like to thank all my reef inhabitance for putting up with my tinkering with my tank, as I am always doing something to my tank.  Move this here, glue that there, scrape this glass 1 more time,  oh no here comes that stupid magnet cleaner again.  

I know all you are thinking this guy is just rambling on and on and on and on, so with that I bid you a good evening!

Welcome Brandon and congratulations!  You may not have been back for long but no one can question your enthusiasm... or ability to successfully put a lot of coral into a little tank ✌️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Welcome Greg and Cody! Can everyone on the board make a pledge to try not to  ban me this time! :laugh: 

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

First thing congrats.....................

And now to Emeralds post..............its hard I havent been banned yet :laugh: maybe more late night walmart posts :popcorn:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2