Tank and stand

Jorge

All was built last summer 2016.20160625_160159.jpg

48x36x24 oceans by design low iron tank, top and bottom eurobrace 24" ghost overflow and bean animal drain set up. Not a single scratch. Cepex ball valve for smooth adjustment of drain flow.

Custom steel frame built by Scott. White powder coat.

Custom skin by Brian. He did an amazing job. 3/4 inch plywood altogether weighs a ton! Not really but it's heavy!

Stained by me in American walnut, two coats of oil based latex to prevent dry rot on the interior and marine clear coat on exterior.

2k for all. That's less than I paid for the tank. I have the receipt to prove it.

IMG_20371.jpg

IMG_9315.jpg

20160626_222501.jpg

Resized_20160606_133807.jpeg

20170823_140026.jpg

16 minutes ago, Flash21 said:

Really! 

Unfortunately it has to happen my friend. Might as well start now. 

Probably good to mention that the price is firm. I can easily hold on to this for another year, but like I said I paid more than that for just the tank. The frame, woodwork and paint was not cheap either!

10 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Unfortunately it has to happen my friend. Might as well start now. 

Probably good to mention that the price is firm. I can easily hold on to this for another year, but like I said I paid more than that for just the tank. The frame, woodwork and paint was not cheap either!

Sorry to see you are letting this beauty go. The price may be firm by the way but I don't see it... :)

Correction I found it in the fine print! :)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

Jorge has officially lost his mind! Crazy deal. 

I get to see pretty much every beautiful coral and fish at the shop so I'll be ok. Did you see ecotech noticed that master scoly. Not sure how you're gonna beat that one!