Friday Afternoon Eye Candy!

14 hours ago, Flashy Fins said:

Not for sale, but Cuttlefish eye candy, nonetheless!

blue_gwgxse.png

Fingers crossed he's long-lived and stays out of that powerhead!

Saw this yesterday - very cool. Glad you got a pic of it out and about. He was actually fairly active while I was there... swimming all over the tank. Jeff said he was currently dinning on live perpetmint shrimp ? 

Peppermint shrimp snacks! Now that is some expensive taste... Amazing animal though.

Killer corals and anemones as usual Jeff, makes me want to kick some of my existing corals to the curb just to make room, but you know I can't do that. Always scheming on another tank though. Great Pics.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, badxgillen said:

Peppermint shrimp snacks! Now that is some expensive taste... Amazing animal though.

Killer corals and anemones as usual Jeff, makes me want to kick some of my existing corals to the curb just to make room, but you know I can't do that. Always scheming on another tank though. Great Pics.

When my flower nems start breeding, if I got the right combo, I’m sure we can trade a nem here and there. I need to download some Barry manalow to play at night 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

I was just thinking last night... i wonder if cuttlefish has any rock flowers....

resist... your moving in 4 weeks... RESIST!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Far be it for me to undermine others'willpower but these are particularly nice if you are considering one. Besides.. I could always "hold" it for you ?

13 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

I was just thinking last night... i wonder if cuttlefish has any rock flowers....

resist... your moving in 4 weeks... RESIST!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

He has been getting in the nice Bali ones.. try to resist! They are something special.. I’m going to pick up another soon but waiting. I want to get a few of the Bali and have a few of the Caribbean morphs.. cross breeds?

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

He has been getting in the nice Bali ones.. try to resist! They are something special.. I’m going to pick up another soon but waiting. I want to get a few of the Bali and have a few of the Caribbean morphs.. cross breeds?

These are the crazy ones from Belize! Largest and nicest on the market. So cool. 

32 minutes ago, youcallmenny said:

Thanks for the nems, Jeff!  It was a real pleasure coming up and scoping out the store.  That fungia really is out of control and I'm surprised it's still there. 

That Red Sea Reefer is out of control too.  See ya next time! 

Glad you snagged some of those! Yeah, that plate is pretty special. Good to see you on here man - hit me up if you make it back up North. 

1 hour ago, youcallmenny said:

Thanks for the nems, Jeff!  It was a real pleasure coming up and scoping out the store.  That fungia really is out of control and I'm surprised it's still there. 

That Red Sea Reefer is out of control too.  See ya next time! 

Yes...nice to see you on here again.  Welcome back!

Thanks Holly!  Glad to have some time to get back on here.  School and 3 kids has kept my wife and I pretty swamped for the last 6 months or so.  Excited to post some updates, especially on the 40b attached frag tank that was converted into an anemone tank.  That's where these beauties went!

• Like 2