Find me this!

tenderfoot

Give Chris (arminius) a call. Former member here, I think he got rid of his tank and doesn't get on here much if at all but does great work. 720-841-0845 used to be his number.

His wood work is amazing. Chris would be a great person to contact for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Still looking if anyone has any other ideas. Every option has fallen through.

I have this awesome custom envision 180 and just need to get it skinned!

I'm guessing that stand and canopy will run you all finished 750-1200. The trim work stain and detail is spendy. Check with local cabinet shop. They do list of this fancy stuff on islands

I know two people (that if they have time in their schedules) who would be good to approach. I should preface that they professionally make custom furniture and aren't cheap. PM me if you want me to put you in contact with them. 

Edited by BeasileyBub

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to get their professional name. I know of two people. I can give you one persons number directly. Sorry for the slow response. Their name is Eric brill. I'll get the other individuals name to you. Depending on where you are and what you want one of the two might be better. Eric is a professional contractor that also does custom woodworking and metal work. This is his number: (541) 543-0000

I'll get the others name and hopefully their webpage.

The second does custom acrylic and polypropylene fabrication in Vancouver called Innovative Plastic Concepts. I know of them through a friend of mine. According to them they also do stands. I believe they usually do them as a complete system but they might do tanks separately. I'm not sure what level of craftsmanship they are at. I can vouch for my friend Eric.