Mohaynow's tft zoa growout

Awesome, off to a good start. Still need updates from a bunch of people, such as

Hozer21

Stylaster

Nhoffe

The Professor

Mr S

Topher

SharoleB

Crazyinside

I'd hate to disqualify half the group right off the bat because they didn't report their polyp count. (threaten)

But you do have till the 5th of March till you get the boot.

Heres the polyp counts so far

Smann 3

Pantherguy30 3

Emertop7.09 3

Cellowithgills 3

Jeramy 3

Coralcrazy 3

Reefnjunkie 3

H20dvl 4

Noobtosalt 3

Mitchell 3

Kimberlee 3

Looks like H20dvl is off to a commanding lead (rock2)

i updated the first post with the prizes I have received so far.

And theres still some people that haven't updated, you got a week.

stylaster

nhoffe

Mr S

SharoleB

Crazyinside

Everyone else, lets try to keep the trash talking going.

Anyone got any new polyps in the last week?

Still need updates from some of you. I will send ya pm's to remind you. Theres only 4 more days to speak up or be disqualified. Thanks again everyone for participating! I will update the first post with an official starting polyp count, so if you have any new polyps let me know by the evening of the 5th.

Since Mr S's picture taking skills aren't so great, he has asked me to post a pic for him. Heres the cell phone pic I took for him. His frag has 3 polyps.

2012-03-02191619.jpg

Just because roger is retired doesn't mean you have to do that for him...(laugh) you would think by now he would figure out a camera.. (whistle)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Hey Jess dont be a hater. I have 3 polyps (actually 23, I have the hermit crabs laying on top of them for camouflage) Game on Brad!!! My polyps are in a 30+ gal frag tank plumbed into a bunch of other tanks. I have a 20k 250 mh on it. I talk to it every nite and tell it to grow in an encouraging and nurturing way. That will be the key to me winning this contest!!!!

Hey Jess dont be a hater. I have 3 polyps (actually 23' date=' I have the hermit crabs laying on top of them for camouflage) Game on Brad!!! My polyps are in a 30+ gal frag tank plumbed into a bunch of other tanks. I have a 20k 250 mh on it. I talk to it every nite and tell it to grow in an encouraging and nurturing way. That will be the key to me winning this contest!!!![/quote']

Fowl for growing them at Garretts. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hey Jess dont be a hater. I have 3 polyps (actually 23' date=' I have the hermit crabs laying on top of them for camouflage) Game on Brad!!! My polyps are in a 30+ gal frag tank plumbed into a bunch of other tanks. I have a 20k 250 mh on it. I talk to it every nite and tell it to grow in an encouraging and nurturing way. That will be the key to me winning this contest!!!![/quote']

If you need a handicap to win thats fine... Bring it!! (laugh)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk