Mohaynow's tft zoa growout

Sorry Brad, I know I've been slacking. I've been super busy the last week or so helping Garrett get into the new shop. But, thats my excuse. Jeramy, Mr S and Topher have none!

So, I got them a little gift.

boot.jpg

boot.jpg

and

boot.jpg

Theres one for each of you. I hope they fit.

yes indeed, Mohaynow's TFTCARZOAGOC is nearing its final week. So for the last update post a picture of your frag and pm me the polyp count. Don't post your polyp count in the final post. It will keep everyone guessing and the trash talk flowin. Updates are due the 5th of June, but you can post earlier if you really want to shoot yourself in the foot.

Its almost over OMG-I'm such a loser-hardly any trash talking at all-or that I can recall-

Man I came out of the gate like a rocket but as they say in Greyhound racing

"flash and fade" or "steady fade" or "never in it" (laugh) all are fitting

Oh well I plan to kick the **** out of a lot of tanks in the SPS GO--(rock2)(I hope-(whistle))

its still possible to get

boot.jpg

so dont let yourself be humiliated by posting whimpy frags, just slink away peacefully and retain your dignity

In other words nobody post any pictures and I may have a chance to win this thing-(Bow)

Woo hoo-(kneel)