Interest in Inland DFS-100 saw?

impur

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well with 7 people in my market on that list I would like to say

"Was Sup FRIENDS " LMAO

Maybe I can sub lease one on a per cut basis-(scratch)

Brad buddy you can borrow mine at no charge!;) I know you will take good care of it and I also know you have way more stuff to frag than I!(laugh) On second thought what do you have in your tank....(plotting)

Update

Having a tough time getting anywhere on this. I've contacted 3 sponsors. One is willing but would like to wait awhile, possibly mid July end of July.

The other 2 didn't even bother to reply to my pm, granted one i just pm'd the other day.

I'll keep trying!

I can do it here if needed. just send me the info for who i would need to contact. I would want someone else to be responsible for the collecting and org but i would be happy to be the middleman and get you good pricing. all i ask is to be able to borrow one from time to time (i cant afford one of these for the shop right now)

Ok folks, lets get this going.

DFS-100 ReefKeeper Saw = $170 (trust me, this is the absolute lowest i can go, the group buy is what gets this price)

90007 - Replacement Diamond Blade - MSRP $69.95 (group buy price $50)

90012 - Replacement BladeSert - MSRP $2.95 (group buy $2.50)

This covers purchase and shipping to my shop. you will need to pick them up there or arrange for shipping from there. They will not drop ship, sorry.

I will order when all money has been delivered. I cannot do credit on this or i will actually lose money :( Thanks for the opportunity to help!

Awesome!! What a deal. Ok so lets start gathering up funds. I know a few people needed to wait until after the 1st which is fine.

I'll collect the funds and then forward it to him to complete the buy.

My paypal is syskilla@yahoo.com. Please send the funds as a gift and put a description of what you are wanting. I will keep tabs on who has paid here in this thread.

Awesome!! What a deal. Ok so lets start gathering up funds. I know a few people needed to wait until after the 1st which is fine.

I'll collect the funds and then forward it to him to complete the buy.

My paypal is syskilla@yahoo.com. Please send the funds as a gift and put a description of what you are wanting. I will keep tabs on who has paid here in this thread.

Hey Miles wouldn't it be easier just to send the funds directly to Ryan so he can track them as they come in as well as keep track of someone who jumps in later?

I can just drop off the money or paypal it?

Never mind I answered my own question.

Shane after seeing a few of your posts I'm kind of scared of you having a saw!(scary):p

I can do it here if needed. just send me the info for who i would need to contact. I would want someone else to be responsible for the collecting and org but i would be happy to be the middleman and get you good pricing. all i ask is to be able to borrow one from time to time (i cant afford one of these for the shop right now)

Hey Miles wouldn't it be easier just to send the funds directly to Ryan so he can track them as they come in as well as keep track of someone who jumps in later?

I can just drop off the money or paypal it?

Shane after seeing a few of your posts I'm kind of scared of you having a saw!(scary):p

In his previous post which i quoted above he asked for a person to collect the funds and organize. Since I started this i'll be the the one to collect and organize :)

Miles I'm in. I'll paypal you as soon as I get paid.

Sounds good Shane!

With that price, you guy's are really really tempting me, shame on you...

Awesome of TheNanoReef to pick this up guys, great job.

Dude you won't find a better price on these saws.

(laugh) No worries Kim! This one is too small for.....well you know.....fish bait!!!

Well yes there was THAT post..(laugh) but there was something about anger management and a 40breeder and a Petco sign I recall in another post.;)

In his previous post which i quoted above he asked for a person to collect the funds and organize. Since I started this i'll be the the one to collect and organize :)

Okay Miles, I will send the money today! (clap)Just don't skip town with it or go to Vegas!(nono)(laugh)

I'm not going anywhere until late July :p I'd head to Hawaii before Vegas BTW (laugh)

Be sure to send as a gift!! :D

Beth - my pleasure. I'm glad we got this going, we are getting such a sweet deal. These saws are SOOOOO sweet.