Interest in Inland DFS-100 saw?

impur

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you guys are excited and ready. I am working with miles to get the $$$ and we are ready to go pending our last person paying. I am also going to see if i can get a freebie or something since this is a large order... something like a free bladesert or something.

who's pending? last i saw everyone has paid.

Done. Dang they almost wouldn't let me deposit the money because i didn't know your last name! I'm like uh' date=' i'm giving YOU money not taking it here!!!! (laugh)[/quote']

I have given my bank instructions if some stranger would like to put money in my account by all means let them do it!(laugh)

Thanks for getting this going Miles! I can't wait for my new saw!

Order placed. Great job everyone, we cleaned them out. They will ship on Thursday by freight. the one hitch is that i needed a semi loading dock since we are getting a pallet. Good thing i manage the office at a contractor with a loading dock.

now, quick question. I am getting these delivered in Hillsboro. I need to know who wants to pick their saw up on the east side and who wants it on the east side.

everything should arrive Monday or Tuesday

Order placed. Great job everyone, we cleaned them out. They will ship on Thursday by freight. the one hitch is that i needed a semi loading dock since we are getting a pallet. Good thing i manage the office at a contractor with a loading dock.

now, quick question. I am getting these delivered in Hillsboro. I need to know who wants to pick their saw up on the east side and who wants it on the east side.

Ummm.. Or should everyone just pick it up on the EAST side....(laugh)

Sorry couldn't resist.

I'm not seeing a choice here..(nutty)(laugh) I guess I will pick mine up on the East side!(laugh)

Hmmm that will cost me the same $ in gas and take 2+ hours. I'll see if i can get a buddy to ship it down to me.

Thanks for the Salem offer though.

lots of people here make trips down to eugene frequently. in fact you may want to check with alex grassi, he may be headed that way to drop off his dog.