SUPER BLUE MEANIE HORNETS!

Algae

DNA veified (independent source). Super Blue Hornets . Each comes with Birth Certificate and notorized affidavit. Lovely gold toned frame please add $75.00. Geneology completed by President of LDS church.

Price ONLY $3,000 per polyp!

Cashiers Check ONLY.

Please make out to :Lets Lighten Up

lol....wanna hear something funny? I bought a clam once in my tank when I only had 3 8w T5's and as you can guess it died. Well I took a pearl and put it in the shell

downsized_0818081735.jpg

Posted pic on RC and started getting compliments. I have even seen pictures since then with other people doing the same thing.

Well, isn't THAT interesting! I recognize dsoz's coral and I have it on good authority that Satan (flame), (the forked one) traded dsoz this same coral for a dozen flatworms and a 3 red bugs to his stepfather.

As an incentive to purchase one of my corals I want you to know that there is often one coral that I will sell with the label.

ZOAS FOR ZOARASTER!

All, or a portion of the proceeds, will go towards lunch at Hooters

Disclaimer: The above and all comments are not met to to slam anyone specific or the reputation of ANY shop OR person. I am an equal opportunity offender.

I had to pay $1000, but I got an official picture of this coral. It is endorsed by the Pope himself! This is what it looks like.

aptasiabmp.jpg

dsoz

Well, isn't THAT interesting! I recognize dsoz's coral and I have it on good authority that Satan (flame), (the forked one) traded dsoz this same coral for a dozen flatworms and a 3 red bugs to his stepfather.

As an incentive to purchase one of my corals I want you to know that there is often one coral that I will sell with the label.

ZOAS FOR ZOARASTER!

All, or a portion of the proceeds, will go towards lunch at Hooters

Disclaimer: The above and all comments are not met to to slam anyone specific or the reputation of ANY shop OR person. I am an equal opportunity offender.

That is right, my corals come for the horned one himself! That is why they will beat up your corals any day. Who cares if your coral has a pedigree, it is a wimp, and you don't even have a pic to show for it. HA HA. I bet your coral is even afraid of getting burned from an 8w T5 bulb. Mine can take the FIRES OF H311 and still keep going.(flame)

(this thread cracks me up every time I click on it.) :)

Jason,

As you well know you are an evil business and I will not sell to busineses.

Unless I can come to your shop and shoot some clams with assault gun (I am a little negotiable on that).

Do we get a birth certificate with the purchase (plotting)

I am still waiting for the original Super Radioactive Armor of David Bowie From The Labyrinth Nuclear Nipple Twister Proto Paly. Nothing is worth a thing in comparison. I balk at any other coral. Every polyp has its own social security number, rare blood type, and now will be receiving a stimulus check soon. These have direct lineage to Chuck Norris. If anyone has a laser I would love to borrow it, when it comes time to frag. Simple fragging tools will not stand a chance.

Sorry for the thread hijack!

Well, I was thinking about running a special. Come buy an evil clam from an evil business and get an evil gun for free. Sounds catchy huh! Maybe we can name a new zoa after a gun manufacture. We can call them Kalishnikov Cocktails or something bada*s like that (enforcer)

THREAD HIJACKERS!

Now that two retailers and a grower are here....

LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!

I hope this is just like last night. Wait let me get the popcorn!

I got enough for both of us, hope you like Kettle corn(popcorn)(popcorn)

The funniest part about this thread is I am really eating kettle corn(laugh)