SUPER BLUE MEANIE HORNETS!

Algae

Jason, ARE YOU trying to get around the out of bounds/classified rules again by posting guns AND Corals together.Clever, but you've been warned. Next I will go to the Mod (or my mama) and complain.

Guns don't kill, but a bad clam will!

Well' date=' I was thinking about running a special. Come buy an evil clam from an evil business and get an evil gun for free. Sounds catchy huh! Maybe we can name a new zoa after a gun manufacture. We can call them Kalishnikov Cocktails or something bada*s like that (enforcer)[/quote']

Did anyone else find this part of the cartoon, strangely exciting?

Are we getting off thread?

I'm so lost without having clearly set up boundaries. We must have boundaries. At least with Garrett. Bob, I am not so sure about?

I don't think you are being completely honest with us, Bob. I see no resemblance:

Satan_saddam.jpg

Well, isn't THAT interesting! I recognize dsoz's coral and I have it on good authority that Satan (flame), (the forked one) traded dsoz this same coral for a dozen flatworms and a 3 red bugs to his stepfather.

As an incentive to purchase one of my corals I want you to know that there is often one coral that I will sell with the label.

ZOAS FOR ZOARASTER!

All, or a portion of the proceeds, will go towards lunch at Hooters

Disclaimer: The above and all comments are not met to to slam anyone specific or the reputation of ANY shop OR person. I am an equal opportunity offender.

(laugh) I liked this one in particular. :)

Ricky Soutas Jr.

-Soutas Saltwater & Reef Inc.-

Well excuse me youze guys but I officially named that there polyps

aiptasiabefore.jpg

Electrokate's Electrokute Electrokution or EEE's for short and the berghia nudibranch is now the EEE Carpet Muncher AKA EEECM so please start using the correct names so that I don't have to get my lawyer involved!

Thanks

Kate

(I have not even met you guys and I am going to get tossed off this list for inappropriate posting behavior. Oh well. Would not surprise me. Been tossed out of Satyricon for inappropriate behavior.)

I had to pay $1000, but I got an official picture of this coral. It is endorsed by the Pope himself! This is what it looks like.

aptasiabmp.jpg

dsoz

I will give you 1200 for it and throw in 12 nudis and 1 big mantis shrimp

Jay- I'll take it if you make it 5 nudis and 2 mantis shrimp. I have plenty of nudis already, both the montipora and the zoa eating. I am low on mantis shrimps. The darn wrasse keeps getting to them.

I just hope you don't try to give me some of them EEECM nudibranchs. Thems harmful to my nice corals.

dsoz