Aqua C EV-120?

siskiou

IMO you either love them or hate them. I had a Remora and hated it. Then I also remember a old club member James borrowed Keiths $3000 Deltec and like his Aqua C better, go figure. I think you could find a pretty cheap older Octopus skimmer since they come out with new models every week.

I have a EV-180 on my 120 gallon and it seems to do quite well. Also seems like a good choice if vertical clearance is an issue. I don't know how much the C series and the Remora have in common given the significicant external design differences so it could be someone might hate the latter but like the former. Ryan, have you ever used one of the C series? Just wondering...

Hope you find something that works out well for you!

I have a EV-180 on my 120 gallon and it seems to do quite well. Also seems like a good choice if vertical clearance is an issue. I don't know how much the C series and the Remora have in common given the significicant external design differences so it could be someone might hate the latter but like the former. Ryan, have you ever used one of the C series? Just wondering...

Hope you find something that works out well for you!

No I havent but I know a lot of people that swear by them. I just wasnt a fan of the hang-on Remora. It was mainly a noise issue and the huge pump sticking in the tank that it took to make it rock! I like all these small hang-ons they are making now with internal NW pumps. Where were this when I was a hang-on guy :)