A funny story..................part 2

Mr S

Well so far here are the results of my Spring Break power outage.

Kill Quota:

all my sps corals

all the zoo frags that downhill biker gave me

all my zoo frags that had the better colors on them (funny it did not get the brown or green ones or the yellow polyps)

things not harmed so far: lps, fish, inverts and xenia

bubble tip anemone you got from dsoz make it?

He only picked it up from me, you are the one that gave it to him. Take credit for it Calvin. I hope that it did make it.

How about the white xenia that you wanted so bad?

dsoz

Any comments from the electricians and school administrators on this, and are they working with you on taking steps in preventing something like this from happening again?

You and the students have put so much into this.

Roger, you know that people in the club will stand behind you on this, and help you any way we can.

Hows the water quality holding up after all this?

Let me know the next time you are up in Portland area. I can chip in a few bright colored zoas to help you out.

It is strange. I thought that zoas were almost bulletproof when it comes to tanks crashing. To have the zoas die but the LPS stay alive is odd.

dsoz

Tell me about it. Calvin the anemone you gave me is doing fine. LPS doing fine. Don't want to add anything to the system yet. Will rain check offers of free stuff til I am sure that everything is doing fine and no problems in the future. I do not blame administrators or electrician for the problem. No one knew they were coming in and the electrician did not know the ramifications of what he did. He was a nice kid. Had no clue about what was set up in any of the classrooms. Just doing his job. Just thought I had dodged a bullet only to find out it was a slow and deadly instead.