A poll for fun....

Michael7979

A poll for fun....  

1. 1.

• YES
    • NO

Mike' date=' i thought there was one setup , with two tanks and lights.......or am i a little slow and missed the joke u were makin...[/quote']

..................Yes you missed it...have some coffee and wake up this morning!! :D

ONLY ONE FRAG TANK SYSTEM TO BE RAFFLED OFF!

Wow thats a lot of no's. Can someone that is not going chime in on why? Just wondering if its time, location, prizes, me? LOL. That just seems like a lot of active members that are not showing up. I guess thats more food for me :) Later Ryan

Wow thats a lot of no's. Can someone that is not going chime in on why? Just wondering if its time' date=' location, prizes, me? LOL. That just seems like a lot of active members that are not showing up. I guess thats more food for me :) Later Ryan[/quote']

I will be travelling on vacation- celebrating my 15th wedding aniversary. I'd love to be there but will not.

My girls bday is the sat before so sunday will be a day of recovery...umm...plus I have a bad habbit of not showing up. My weekends are usualy booked solid wit trying to visint multiple familes and siblings. I would love to go, but will not be able to...and there are not alot prizes this year...from what I heard the last meeting at a much better selection and array of prizes.

I think you heard wrong Brandon. And try to buy a system like is being given away' date=' I think it is worth a 10 buck ticket to try to win it. Worth the time to go anyway.[/quote']

No I know, if I went I would have boughten the 3 for 25 deal...Trust me I really want to go...I am going to try and work something out.

You know Micheal has worked his [language filter] off to get the stuff lined up for us to raffle off and I think it would be great now to say "hey Mike' date=' Great job!". And these prizes are really cool.[/quote']

alright, I agree...my bad, that was very insenstive of me, did not mean it that way...but i know it came across that way. So I apologize for saying that.

Read this;

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1380

Hey if you think there was more/better stuff at last years BBQ, thats cool. Did you make last years BBQ? Trust me no offense was taken and if you don't like the prizes that we are going to raffle off. That just means that those who choose to go to the BBQ will have a better chance to win one or more prizes!!