Sponsors buying livestock from Classified section

ahreno

You nailed it with:

I love arguing and often find myself playing devils advocate just for that sake. I have no problem with people having different opions than mine which you'll notice in many of my posts commenting on others good points. I've read back through this entire thread a few times and if there were a few posts that were either phrased in a constructive non attacking manner this could have been 10 threads of intelligent conversation as opposed to what it ended up being.

I feel i've tarnished my name here even though if you read through my posts i remained very calm and coolheaded through the whole thing (besides my response to Randy-S claiming to know my intentions) when it could have been easy to respond in a heated tone to a few of the people that were regular participants in this.

And the reason I have been logged on all day is that I own a social media marketing company and one of the things we use as a marketing tool is forums... so for me to be a part of an almost 100 post thread in a day is something that interests me on more levels than just the surface topic. I'll probably end up using this thread in a blog post or case study of some sort.

Nice. I figured there had to be a reason why we were both on nearly all day. I am a sociologist and find this kind of social interaction fascinating and in a way, even though I am not learning anything about the subject, I learn more about socialization in modern day.

Garrett

I want to let all of you know that there was a previous officers/BOD meeting (before my time) that addressed the participation of sponsors as Board of Directors. The decision to include sponsers as "trustees" was made without any sponsers present, and without influence of any kind. A copy of that meeting will be posted ASAP and the updates to the bylaws made ASAP.

Furthermore, PNWMAS officers and BODs have reviewed this thread, as well as the moderators. We appreciate freedom of speech and relish in the thought of expanding upon "sensitive" material. We will not, however, dictate how certain things will come about. Along with freedom of speech, there is freedom of capitalism. Every member is allowed to post threads regarding their sales. It is up to the seller to choose the buyer. To restrict this would be disasterous.

As of now, my in-box has been flooded with "reported posts" and based on the majority of our officers and BOD's, I will close this thread to further posts, not to suppress speech or opinion, but mearly to maintain peace.

In the future, please feel free to discuss "sensitive" topics....but please, take a second or a minute to re-read your response. Let it sit for a night then go back to it, if you still feel that "strongly" then by all means...post.

I am in no way taking any side or trying to "offend" any single person who has participated.

Thanks,

Kris Waters