Lets see some tanks

Chief

Smann' date=' I've seen your tank and that is not a full shot! Maybe 1/2? It's a beauty nevertheless.[/quote']

Yes, its a strong 1/3rd I can never get a good full tank picture that you can actually see anything

Thanks guys!

Wow... beautiful tanks everyone! Steelhead, are those shots 4 months old or was the tank only setup for 4 months? Hard to believe the latter but a gorgeous tank anyway you look at it (rock2). Yeah, Steve's tank has some beutiful aquascaping and some truly amazing coral colonies in it. I would have guessed that was only about 1/3 of the tank as well.

Thanks for sharing all :D

[ATTACH]4538[/ATTACH]

This is my 80, before been taken down this weekend for the new 210!! :D

Very Nice, Looks like you need the room. The new tank will have a good start. Post some pics when you get it going:D

Wow... beautiful tanks everyone! Steelhead, are those shots 4 months old or was the tank only setup for 4 months? Hard to believe the latter but a gorgeous tank anyway you look at it (rock2). snip...

Thanks for sharing all :D

Thanks for the compliment. :D My tank was exactly 4 months old (April 20) on the day those pics were taken. It's pretty well packed out now after buying a torch and a large brain from Bryan (undrtkr_00) on Saturday. (rock2)

I'm told that if I buy another coral then.....(wife)

Thanks for the compliment. :D My tank was exactly 4 months old (April 20) on the day those pics were taken. It's pretty well packed out now after buying a torch and a large brain from Bryan (undrtkr_00) on Saturday. (rock2)

I'm told that if I buy another coral then.....(wife)

I was told that too, so now I trade(plotting)

It was very crowded in the 80. Should have the 210 up and running by the end of the week. Plenty of pictures coming soon. Everythind seems alive and happy in 3 tanks in the garage. (scary)

I am excited to see your new tank! Let me know when a good time is for me to drop by this week. I will be gone Friday through Monday but free mostly before that.

Garrett

• 1 month later...