Brewing again

izzypop

Brewing this saturday June 21st. This time we're making an All Grain Raspberry Wheat just in time for August and those hot days.

The Arrogant Bastard Clone is done from our last brew day and on tap. It is fantastic. It gave me a wicked hangover. (drooler) Those that made it and want to try it come on by.

Anyone that brews there own beer and wants to bring over there gear and brew a batch come on over.

Oh man, Has it been 6 weeks already?

I'll have to take a half day off. What time are you starting? Beer:30?

I don't have my setup ready, but I can bring my cooker if you think it will help.

Yeah, I think they came up with the name Arrogant Bastard, because you will feel like one the next day :)

Count me in!

Brew day was fun and good weather and bbq. The beer came out fine and should be done around the first of Aug.

The Arrogant Bastard came out sweet. We tested it side by side with a real one and the color is dead on exact. The taste was almost perfectly matching. The real AB was a tad more hoppy and a little more crisp. In the end you wouldn't be able to tell the difference unless they were side by side.

Nyles the kegerator is the only way to go. Bottling SUCKS. It's a PITA.

We're going to be brewing a Honey Blonde, Honey Kolsh and a Chocolate Raspberry Stout here in the next week or so.