my 40 breeder

coralreefaquarist

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

yea i have a dslr, no macro lens, but still your pics come out looking better than mine.....i need a tripod......and a macro lens....but I have a hard time forking over 800 just so I can take pics of my corals, so i guess i will just stick with my current set-up haha. Nice pics, don't forget me when your chalice frags are ready! Is that the first frag swap acan??

• 3 weeks later...

arghhh tank move(hidesbehindsofa). was going to wait till Saturday and get help from miles. but i think my baby is going to be born before that so last second decision i shouldn't of made after a full day of workDOH!

started at 9pm finished up a few minuites after 4 am. ill have to tear it down here soon to drill and add on a tank but atleast i can sleep safely at night knowing my precious corals are only a room away and not across town(scary).

most of the corals and stuff packed up

IMG_1108-1.jpg

empty tank new house

IMG_1110-1.jpg

rock work turned out good i mixed it up this time to try and create more open sand bed. still its stocked like a 125 as far as corals(nutty)

I remember my first. Baby that is....

Fatherhood can be tough those first few weeks. Fun and rewarding, but an adjustment. Look forward to no sleep.

Good thing you have the reef to blow off some steam. Hold onto it for dear life. It will be a very important relaxation tool in the months ahead. Coddle those corals too.

And congrats on being a father. Cigars anyone?