Any Lions fans?

SuncrestReef

Posting this in Out of Bounds for obvious reasons.  

As a native of Detroit (born and raised there, moved to Oregon when I was 21), I've been a life-long Lions fan even though it typically ends in disappointment.  I honestly never thought I'd see the day that the Lions might be on the verge of a Super Bowl opportunity.  Anyone else out there feeling as excited and optimistic as I am???

Go Lions!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WeBeReefin said:

Have you guys been seeing the things all this week before games were even played, saying it's going to be the 49ers vs Ravens??? I've been personally seeing this clips for at least week.  

IMG_8697.png

Haha...the Lions have been surprising people all season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Krux said:

If I was a Lions fan I would not admit it publicly 😛

We're coming out of the woodwork now that our team is finally good, after all those years of record losers. I'm out and proud, baby!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SuncrestReef said:

Posting this in Out of Bounds for obvious reasons.  

As a native of Detroit (born and raised there, moved to Oregon when I was 21), I've been a life-long Lions fan even though it typically ends in disappointment.  I honestly never thought I'd see the day that the Lions might be on the verge of a Super Bowl opportunity.  Anyone else out there feeling as excited and optimistic as I am???

Go Lions!

I don’t have strong emotions either way for the Lions.  I hope they win but I don’t think they stand a chance against the Niners but anything can happen. 

It actually benifitted them that they lost to the Cowboys because Greenbay was the hot team this year at the playoffs and they almost won.  I was tired of hearing about the “bad call “ . It was actually the right to call the penalty and the Cowboys have been on the wrong end of so many calls it was nice to have one go their way. Cowboys won’t make another Superbowl until Jerry Jones is no longer in charge. I didn’t think they were going this year. 

Jared Goff gets off his game when he gets hit and the Niners have the pass rush to do it. If Deebo Samuel is playing it won’t be close. 

But again anything can happen. My Texas Rangers won their first World Series so I’m rooting for the Lions to knock the smirk off of Purdy’s face !😊

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SuncrestReef said:

That was the most "Lions fan" moment ever...Blowing a 17 point lead in a huge game. 🤕

At least there's a sign of hope for next season.

I was shocked and impressed the Lions were ahead by that much.  I was rooting for them. I think Dan Campbell is a good coach but not a great coach and that was the difference.  Sometimes you just need to kick the field goal and also realize you have a talented team and you don’t need to rely on the trick plays.

Sorry John I was pulling for them. They are like the Charlie Brown of the NFL but if my Texas Rangers can win a World Series the Lions can make it to the Super Bowl.

Seems in the end it’s always the same three or 4 teams that get there.