BIG THANK YOU TO JEFF, CUTTLEFISH CREW, and PNWMAS

Colbymac92

I just wanted to give a big thank you to Jeff and everyone who helped support today’s event. It was a blast meeting so many of you today, talk corals, and it couldn’t have happen without any of these people.

thank you so much for supporting us hobbyist, and making this a positive experience.

• Like 6

My wife and I attended today and greatly appreciate all the hard work and expense that went into the setup, food, donations for the raffles, low priced frags, mystery boxes, cleanup, etc.   Great job to all of you!  Really wonderful event.  

I'd also enjoy a smaller weekend "brunch" type of get together with a focus of chatting about equipment, the trials and tribulations of setting up new tanks, etc.  

Thank you again,

Webbed

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Webbed Feet said:

My wife and I attended today and greatly appreciate all the hard work and expense that went into the setup, food, donations for the raffles, low priced frags, mystery boxes, cleanup, etc.   Great job to all of you!  Really wonderful event.  

I'd also enjoy a smaller weekend "brunch" type of get together with a focus of chatting about equipment, the trials and tribulations of setting up new tanks, etc.  

Thank you again,

Webbed

This is usually our biggest meeting of the year. Most of our in person meetings when we do them at homes is much more intimate. Glad you enjoyed. It was a labor of love 😊. I have been up since 1:30 this morning getting ready and it never fails the rain always usually shows up but as true residents of the Pacific Northwest we don’t let a little rain spoil our party !

• Like 2