Apex El Initial Setup Help

melanie

Unplugged and unscrewed and removed Apex classic, drilled and attached Apex EL... Then promptly learned my lesson to test before unplugging... This is the initial setup for the Apex El (bought used on Ebay) and when I try wireless I got blinking all colors to solid white light. When I try to hard wire Ethernet cord it is rapidly blinking blue. Forums I've seen suggest contacting Neptune and it sounds like people resolve with some simple steps over the phone. Has anyone experienced this that could share the tips with me while I wait for them to see my ticket?

I agree with @Bevo5 to try resetting it to factory defaults.  Disconnect the Ethernet cable, then use a paperclip to press and hold the reset button on the back of the Apex for 30 seconds until the logo light turns red, then release the paperclip.  It should then cycle through all the colors and the logo should turn blue indicating it's in WiFi Setup mode.  At that point you can follow Neptune's instructions to set it up as if it was brand new out of the box.