ReeFi Uno 2.0 Pro pre-order special

danlu_gt

ReeFi Uno 2.0 Pro is now available for pre-order with pre-order discount as thank you for your support.
-Significant more Blues and Royal Blues to better complement the strong of Violet, near UV, and UV.
-Increased from 72 LEDs (180W) to 114 LEDs (260W).
-Edge to edge LEDs, more than doubling the puck size, for improved spread and coverage.
-New edge to edge ReeFlectors™ increasing each LED spread from 90degs to 110degs along with new 4in1 color LED blends to maintain superior color blending, even light spread, no disco lighting, and no side glares.

More details here:
https://www.reefi-lab.com/reefi-uno-2-0-pro/

You can pre-order Uno 2.0 Pro by itself or pre-order with Tank Mount Kit.
LED Lighting – ReeFi Lab

Uno2Pro_rendering_1.jpg

Uno2Pro.gif

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jtarmitage said:

When does the pre order discount end?  I may need additional lighting when I get around to setting up another tank thats taking up space in my garage lol

Lol,  you need another tank because you bought too many frags 😉

4 hours ago, jtarmitage said:

When does the pre order discount end?  I may need additional lighting when I get around to setting up another tank thats taking up space in my garage lol

Right now the ETA to get them to Seattle port is 3 months.  As we get closer to ship date, pre-order discount will go to 10% before pre-ordering ends.  I will be ending the pre-order sales when they're 2-3 weeks from arriving to Seattle.  That assuming I don't sell out.  😉

4 hours ago, Parzifal said:

Didn’t see the spread recommendation on these online.  They look awesome, just wondering PAR values over the recommended spread look like. 

I don't have engineering samples yet to make exact PAR and spread readings yet.  However, you can get an idea by comparing specs to the original Uno.  The original Uno have pretty good spread (see tests from Dana Riddle and James Graham).

Uno vs Uno 2.0 Pro:

- 180W vs 260W.
- 72 LEDs vs 114 LEDs.
- 90deg ReeFlectors vs 110deg.
- 3"x3" puck vs 7"x5" puck

• 1 month later...

The sample edge to edge ReeFlectors are not perfect to my design specifications yet, but a quick dry PAR test shows it's a bit too focus. Got whopping 733 PAR (full 270 watts) at the center bottom (29 inches from light to tank bottom)! 

😲

For comparison, original Uno put out 195-220 PAR across the entire bottom on same dry setup.

Getting another round of updated edge to edge ReeFlectors samples this week to test.

Happy July 4th!

uno2_sample_reeflectors.jpg