Looking for an Aquarium shop in Eugene

cwsherlock

I was a frequent at Aqua serene when I was a student in Eugene. They had a saltwater section for livestock and corals, but its been two years since I've last been. Nautilus has salt water too but its dingy. Again things could have changed, its worth stopping by those two places since you're in the area!

There's not much in Eugene. Aqua Serene no longer has a saltwater section and Nautilus is not making regular orders. I think Nautilus is fine for fish if they have stuff in stock. As for corals, I have some stuff I'd be willing to frag and sell at what I consider hobbyist prices (trade-in value), unless you really wanted something that I'm still trying to grow out. If you see anything on my instagram you are interested in (IG: oregon_nano) you can message me. 

Nothing in Eugene is worth stopping for. The premium aquarium in Salem has taken a major turn for the worst, too. I stopped going there all together about 6 months ago. BHC corals in Corvallis is my go-to for a local coral shop. Not as much selection but everything is healthy. 

I make the trip to cuttle fish in Portland if I'm wanting to splurge.