DIY garage super strut shelf - where to find wire racking?

Cobalt

Lots of DIY and industry trade types here so thought I’d ask. I want to bull a super strut / unistrut hanging rack in my garage. 24in deep. Will use threaded rod hangars to hang the strut, but Home Depot only sells the 18in deep closet maid vinyl wire racks. I’m looking for 24in deep, I suppose I could go with melamine or grade A plywood shelving but that could get expensive. Anyone know where I can find robust 24in deep open wire rack shelving in Portland?

Edited by Cobalt

We’ll sort of. You’ll see those racks have lip around all four sides. I’m looking for racking where the cross section is a “c” so I can butt reveal pieces of rack together. I suppose these couple float on top of the channel, but I’d sacrifice an inch of vertical or so. What I want, are the racks that Costco sells these racks on! 😂

14 hours ago, Cobalt said:

We’ll sort of. You’ll see those racks have lip around all four sides. I’m looking for racking where the cross section is a “c” so I can butt reveal pieces of rack together. I suppose these couple float on top of the channel, but I’d sacrifice an inch of vertical or so. What I want, are the racks that Costco sells these racks on! 😂

The black racking behind my tank build is from Costco. Definitely heavy duty

20210303_155846.jpg