Interesting Morning, False Alarm - Technology works!

obrien.david.j

A few minutes ago, my wife busted into my work-from-home office with a Your Tank Just Lost Complete Power.   I immediately stepped out of a key video meeting to checkout the tank room downstairs.    Spoiler alert, Everything is fine.

• As I walked downstairs, my wife followed.  "I was getting ready for my morning walk, and Varoom - the tank went silent."   
  • My equipment room is in the garage, but the pumps add a clear background hum in the family room where the tank is.
  • Get to the family room... MP40 controller lights are happily blinking, lift the hood and the fresh air feed is still blowing, and the pump hum is still there.
  • Turn to wife, "tell me again what happened?"  "I put on my shoes for the walk, grabbed my iphone, and put in my new AirPod Pro ear buds for the walk - and boom, tank went silent."
  • New AirPod Pro ear buds arrived yesterday.  Today is the first use of them.  They have a cool feature... Noise Cancelling!

Bottom line, Everything is fine.  Noise Cancelling technology really works.  Including silencing background pump hum.

:)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I've been amazed with the AirPod Pro noise cancelling capabilities.  I have a John Deere lawn tractor and I always listen to music while mowing the lawn.  After upgrading to the AirPod Pro's, I can barely hear the engine and need to pause the music when I'm starting the engine to know when to release the ignition key.

I'm sure you had a funny story to tell when you returned to the conference call!  🤣