I want to purchase tank around 150 gallon

9 hours ago, Kshack said:

Don't know how big you can go, but I have a 250gal complete system.  Starefire glass peninsula.  About 70"(?)X36"X24?.  Custom oak stand.  

All the bells and whistles. 

System is empty.  Can look at it in May.

Ken

1 hour ago, badguitarist said:

I have a 220 (72x24x29) with custom built oak stand and hood. Available cheap. Pm me for my phone number and I can shoot some pictures over. Selling it for my parents who are moving. Tank is drained and ready to go

I really shouldn't be reading this thread 😍

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Parzifal said:

I have a 150,  I would love to upgrade, I might be interested in the 220 or 250 and could trade you my 150.  I already pmd bad guitarist and kshack.

-Aaron

Thats what I like to see!

20 hours ago, albertareef said:

I really shouldn't be reading this thread 😍

This is what I was thinking. I have been dreaming about a 200+ for years and swore I would get one when I bought a house. But, the house I bought is only 800 sf. Its no big deal for 1/3rd of my house to be reef tank right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BeardUp said:

This is what I was thinking. I have been dreaming about a 200+ for years and swore I would get one when I bought a house. But, the house I bought is only 800 sf. Its no big deal for 1/3rd of my house to be reef tank right?

Not that big of a deal,   Just build a raised base for your bed and position it above the tank,  think about it.  Do you really use the empty space above your bed?

• Haha 1