4' 120g stand?

Taylorhardy1

Does anyone here have a stand for a 4ft 120g they'd let go for cheap? Considering picking up a complete setup, but the stand won't fit where I have approval for it. (After a whole lot of back and forth I was given permission for a bigger tank by my landlord)😁 need something in the 48-52"w range.

26 minutes ago, Taylorhardy1 said:

Does anyone here have a stand for a 4ft 120g they'd let go for cheap? Considering picking up a complete setup, but the stand won't fit where I have approval for it. (After a whole lot of back and forth I was given permission for a bigger tank by my landlord)😁 need something in the 48-52"w range.

Congrats on getting the OK for the big tank.  Unfortunately, I don't have my old stand anymore or it would have worked 🙁

19 minutes ago, xmas_one said:

I have an IM NUVO SR80 stand you can have. It’s in decent shape, I’d rate it a 6.5/10. 

Please bear in mind, the stand was for an 80g AIO tank and not a 120g tank. 

Still a 48x24 footprint right? If it could be reinforced easily ill take it!

1 minute ago, xmas_one said:

Let me put a tape on it when I get home. If I remember right the stand footprint was a little bigger than the tank. 

If he cant make use of it, I could modify it to work with my lowboy if you dont mind passing it along? :)