Aquatic Life T5 Hybrid

Bicyclebill

What do you think of the quality ? I ended up going with a geissman stellar as I did not like the fact the power chord came off the front on the one side..........seems to me for a few dollars extra they could have made a right and a left rather than just rotate them.........

Well I’ve joined the hybrid club (again). I guess I did this before with my Kessils, but this time with a hanging fixture and my XR30’s. 01e2b2b273373545a0b4fa621f442824.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What T5 bulbs are you running? I have a similar, but DIY setup and running 2 ATI blue plus and 2 ATI coral plus and 2 hydras. I’m up for a bulb change and looking for a different combo. The coral plus are a little red/pink looking and had to turn the white LEDs all the way down. I might do 4 blue plus. Anyway, just curious.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Willapa said:

What T5 bulbs are you running? I have a similar, but DIY setup and running 2 ATI blue plus and 2 ATI coral plus and 2 hydras. I’m up for a bulb change and looking for a different combo. The coral plus are a little red/pink looking and had to turn the white LEDs all the way down. I might do 4 blue plus. Anyway, just curious.

Blue plus..................I ran a 6 bulb with LEDs on my last tank and ran blue plus on all the bulbs..........

New light is 4 blue plus and RS90s..........

Blue plus..................I ran a 6 bulb with LEDs on my last tank and ran blue plus on all the bulbs..........

New light is 4 blue plus and RS90s..........

Nice! Well, I think I’ll try the 4 blue plus and to add some white, I can use the LED for that.