Duncan and Monti frags

WAVES

A few frags.  

Duncan:  Frag is over 20 heads  $150

Sand dollar Monti $20 each.

I have plenty of other frags if buying. (Full tank shot included for reference)

Salmon Creek Vancouver-  where I5 and I205 come together.

text five oh three -757- sixty seven hundred

6C7D5C51-533C-4DC3-A01D-B5CC6E4B6406.jpeg

5718FAE5-C5D0-4915-9415-BEA309244507.jpeg

D8838467-0E28-4628-9876-4A8782B924C9.jpeg

DAD6FDD4-EB1E-45D2-8D67-00512B83ABCC.jpeg

Edited by WAVES
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, lewisriverfisherman said:

Hey good to see you on here Joel,   hope things are going well for you and yours.  Tanks looking good btw!  Good luck with your sale!

Hello to you too stranger :)  who is the Lewisriverfisherman?  It’s kinda fun to come back here once in a while.  I might have to make some more frags.

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, CrabbyCrabs said:

It is a bit steep. I've got one with 15+ heads and I paid way less than that,about half,  at an actual store. Come down and it should sell

I appreciate the feedback.  I am very out of touch since I’m on the wholesale side of equipment I do very little with livestock and haven’t bought much for my tank since it’s stocked.  I actually checked with 3-4 people prior but they are all over the country and it varies a lot.  

I asked people today today about the Frag circled (might not show in thumbnail), I got answers from $80 to sell it quick up to $220 for “normal retail”.  Another said “a whole lot” as an answer...

1C708EE5-A75F-4967-8BF4-C05AE59758F7.jpeg

Waves,  thanks for selling me several beautiful frags at an affordable price.  All of the coral is settled quickly in the tank and they are looking very good 

at this point.  I appreciate your giving me such large frags on the coral I got from you.  Your tank is beautiful and it is clear that you have a very healthy system

that is well taken care of.  Best of luck on the other frags you have up for sale - they are really top notch corals if any others are looking for this type of coral!

• Like 1