Need to borrow large Rubbermaid

Does anyone have a Rubbermaid tote I could borrow? Anything from 100-150 gallons. I'll need it for a week or so to do a tank swap. I can meet up anywhere in the Portland area (or Scappoose if you happen to be in this area).

Thanks in advance!

-Andrew

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Higher Thinking said:

Does anyone have a letter Rubbermaid tote I could borrow? Anything from 100-150 gallons. I'll need it for a week or so to do a tank swap. I can meet up anywhere in the Portland area (or Scappoose if you happen to be in this area).

Thanks in advance!

-Andrew

Andrew I have a 150 you can use

I have a 100gallon in Hillsboro you can borrow for as long as needed. Send me a text     503-828-6992
Thanks Bret. I'll check in with Brian and his 150 gal and let you know if that doesn't work. Appreciate the quick and generous response!

Hey Brian. I'll send you a PM. Thanks man!
I have a 100g you can borrow. I could be persuaded to bring it over to Jeff's for a couple frags. [emoji16]
How can I offer any frags when I don't have any coral? [emoji3064][emoji22][emoji22]

Looks like I'll get covered though, thanks Jorge!

• Like 1

Just now, Higher Thinking said:

Thanks Bret. I'll check in with Brian and his 150 gal and let you know if that doesn't work. Appreciate the quick and generous response!Hey Brian. I'll send you a PM. Thanks man!How can I offer any frags when I don't have any coral? emoji3064.pngemoji22.pngemoji22.png

Looks like I'll get covered though, thanks Jorge!

What??? Crash? No worries. If the others flake I got ya.

What??? Crash? No worries. If the others flake I got ya.
Crash is probably not an accurate term. It was a slow paced reduction in coral. [emoji6] Long story, but it includes majanos, a butterfly fish, my own consistent failure to act, and the upcoming tank swap. All good though. New tank will be even better.

4 minutes ago, Higher Thinking said:

Crash is probably not an accurate term. It was a slow paced reduction in coral. emoji6.png Long story, but it includes majanos, a butterfly fish, my own consistent failure to act, and the upcoming tank swap. All good though. New tank will be even better.

Ok I got ya. The whole "I'll take care of it soon syndrome". The new build does sound awesome.

• Like 1

Sounds like you are getting close!  Can't wait to see the new setup in all it's glory.
Thanks Sean! The last piece of the puzzle, apart from a million things, is the Modular Marine overflows. Those should be shipping out middle of the month. Then I have to find out how many true friends I have so I can get all this stuff inside my house. [emoji16][emoji16]

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Higher Thinking said:

Thanks Sean! The last piece of the puzzle, apart from a million things, is the Modular Marine overflows. Those should be shipping out middle of the month. Then I have to find out how many true friends I have so I can get all this stuff inside my house. emoji16.pngemoji16.png

Let me know and I can try and be there... to supervise that is 👍

• Like 1