New puppy

Emerald525

Since my brother’s corgis passed away about a year and a half ago he has been dogless so I was on a waiting list for this blue merle corgi.

It’s been almost 9 months so it’s almost like a baby. I love corgis and herding breeds in general (Aussies, German Shepherds , etc) because they are smart , want to work , want to please and easy to train.

Looking for name suggestions ! No prizes other than visitation rights and sloppy wet kisses ! 

We pick her up next Saturday but the breeder has been in very good communication with us.

C4036592-CEBF-4C0B-928F-31298FD71CDC.jpeg37FCF4AF-5386-4737-B1DA-281C3463345A.jpeg78B6D9B2-BF51-46FA-8096-9F5BC90ACCE3.jpeg61342A13-2711-4738-8B45-099C7F0335A6.jpegC38632C3-3BBD-41A1-B064-FF3AD23E16F2.jpeg

Edited by Emerald525
  • Like 6

15 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

I showed my wife.  That may have been a big mistake! 😬

Lol it’s never mistake to bring a corgi home. They are not terribly destructive. Easy to potty train and train in general because they are so food motivated. You just have to watch their food intake .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Sooo cute!  Congrats on the new family addition (even if the bro gets primary custody)!  Will have to meet her some day.

I’m sure i will get her some Friday’s and weekends

Edited by Emerald525

5 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Thanks .. Sadly as I have 2 dogs my brother gets primary custody. 

So begins the plot of extra snuggles and treats to win this little girls heart and become the one, true master of puppy 🙃

• Haha 1