WTB: 120g to 180g budget tank

BeardUp

I finally bought a house and its time to upgrade from my home made 30 gallon tank. I am looking to move in to the 120g+ range so I dont have to reinforce my floor yet. :) 

Does anyone have a tank sitting around they dont want to look at anymore? I am looking to stay around a few hundred dollars.

I have a 120g and a 90g I need to sell.The 90g includes tank, stand, sump, return pump and 2 Ocean revive lights and rock. The 120g would come with corals, fish, rock, sump, return pump ATI 6 bulb T5 light, skimmer, stand and canopy. 

Neither will be "free" but I do need to get rid of them quick so, a great deal is to be had. You might be surprised :D 

kpfrenzel@yahoo.com is best. 

Edited by pledosophy
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, pledosophy said:

I have a 120g and a 90g I need to sell.The 90g includes tank, stand, sump, return pump and 2 Ocean revive lights and rock. The 120g would come with corals, fish, rock, sump, return pump ATI 6 bulb T5 light, skimmer, stand and canopy. 

Neither will be "free" but I do need to get rid of them quick so, a great deal is to be had. You might be surprised :D 

This sounds like a possible killer deal here...

51 minutes ago, pledosophy said:

Cant send you any emails

3 hours ago, pledosophy said:

Email sent!

8 hours ago, HenryLimpet said:

Its not 120 but  I got a 100 gal acrylic (will need some buffing) and a 20 gal acrylic sump with external skimmer (not high quality but does work).

I don't know $40 for all? 

Let me know if you want any pictures

Thanks Kelly

Thanks, I would prefer glass but I will keep you in mind! Heck of a deal there.

3 hours ago, Chadm73 said:

Cant send you any emails

You don't have an email account? My PM box on the site is probably way over. I was a volunteer for the PNWMAS for about 9 years and when I stepped down the infinite space in the mail box went with it. I have never sorted through the thousands of mails I have. But you can direct email me at that email address above. Others have. It works :D 

You can let me know here too if you like, but I don't check here to often anymore. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/14/2019 at 5:04 PM, pledosophy said:

Hey I am looking for a couple large tanks - how much? 

On 3/20/2019 at 6:58 PM, albertareef said:

As if there is such a thing in this hobby 😏

True, but budget for the hobby is what I am looking for. After the down and moving in I am totally fine with a used Marineland or something VS a 750xxl or something. Just think of how much beer I can spill in that!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Cichlid Harbor said:

Need two 180+ gallon units - preferably 210-300. Did you ever find a tank? 

No, I am still looking. I have seen a couple tanks around 300 gal on FB. You might want to check there. I am not ready to go up that that volume. 

25 minutes ago, BeardUp said:

No, I am still looking. I have seen a couple tanks around 300 gal on FB. You might want to check there. I am not ready to go up that that volume. 

17 hours ago, Cichlid Harbor said:

Need two 180+ gallon units - preferably 210-300. Did you ever find a tank? 

I am in the process of selling my 180g complete setup (tank/stand/canopy/sump/equipment/livestock).  It wont be 'budget', but it will be a good deal for what you get, especially if someone is willing to take everything at once.  let me know if you want more details.