Big shout out to Stylaster (Roy)

The ReefBox

Many of you know Roy here on the forumn and how much of a stand up guy he is. Always willing to help a fellow reefer out and donate his time. Today he graciously held my raffle ticket stub as I had to go to work and said “yours will be in my left pocket”  I get a text message at  3:08 says “dude you won the Apex”. He puked have easily kept it for himself and no one but him would ever know. This is the definition of INTEGRITY. ThAnks Toy for being such an awesome, honest and just plain good friend!!  

• Like 11

Congrats Brian - I was wondering who won “my” Apex 😞 (my tickets would have been in that box if I had made it).   Glad it went to a good home.  Also kudos to Roy - we have a stand up group here for sure.  Holly recently gave up a nice light she won when the first person who’s number was called happened to return to a meeting late.  Great to see members looking out for each other. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, albertareef said:

Congrats Brian - I was wondering who won “my” Apex 😞 (my tickets would have been in that box if I had made it).   Glad it went to a good home.  Also kudos to Roy - we have a stand up group here for sure.  Holly recently gave up a nice light she won when the first person who’s number was called happened to return to a meeting late.  Great to see members looking out for each other. 

Could not agree more!  Hmgreat group of peeps for sure