Thanks, Patrick!

siskiou

We just got home and the tank is still in the car, but I just wanted to say thanks for all the help and the extras!

Looking forward to getting the stand fixed up and painted, and getting everything put together. (clap)

Hey Siskiou, did you pick up that cube tank and stand at SWF up in Portland today? I was in the store at the time but didn't realize.... if that was you that is. Hope so as that looked like a tank that could be really sweet if it found a good home.

I sure did!

It's going to be a little while until it's set up. Our remodel isn't quite done, so there is no space for it yet, but that just gives me more time to get the stand and canopy fixed up and painted... :D

Great! Good luck with that project - I'm glad it went to a good home. Post some pics once you get it up and running! I was tempted to bring it home myself but I can't even keep up with my current projects...

Great! Good luck with that project - I'm glad it went to a good home. Post some pics once you get it up and running! I was tempted to bring it home myself but I can't even keep up with my current projects...

Thanks!

I'll definitely post pics once I get it going.

Now I'm going to head out and do some work on the stand, since I have the day off.

Wish it was warm, like yesterday!