Serious Salt Creep Problem

Piero

So the salt is creeping back into my head. It's been almost 15 years, so admittedly I'm way overdue.

Spent the last several months falling asleep to BRS TV, Tidal gardens, Melev, Rico, and Billy Pipes among others. I need help.
This isn't the right audience, but I might need an intervention, because we all know where this is going... and this feels like a severe episode of reefermadness coming on. 😛

BTW, LOVE that the forum is on a 21st century solution!

• Like 1

Hey Piero,

It hit me too about 6 months ago.  Steve told me he saw you a few months back, next time you guys get together let me know, I will buy the first round.

Agreed on the Tidal channel, I can sit and have his live shows going on in the background all day.

Hope you find a way to get a tank again, hit me up, I am happy to help if you need help moving something in.

Edited by Krux
  • Like 1

here is a tip....

take $5,000 out of your savings account and then pay some stranger for the rights to clean their windows once a week, scrub their toilets, and mop up water that they spill regularly.  You can fall in love with their pets and then one day when you go over to scrape and wash the windows they will say "oh yeah, he died".   What? How?  "no idea he just died".

there... same thing as reefing

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Edited by pdxmonkeyboy
  • Like 5

Hey Krux! Nice headshot!
Yeah say no more. I'm on the same page and I've slowly given up fighting it over the past year. I'd love to see a graph of how often I visit RB and that would tell the story. BTW did you see Jake's new studio!? He must be so stoked I can't even imagine. So excited to see what he does with it.

Edited by Piero

1 hour ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

here is a tip....

take $5,000 out of your savings account and then pay some stranger for the rights to clean their windows once a week, scrub their toilets, and mop up water that they spill regularly.  You can fall in love with their pets and then one day when you go over to scrape and wash the windows they will say "oh yeah, he died".   What? How?  "no idea he just died".

there... same thing as reefing

well said, and I should know better having been on and off the MO wagon since '83. Just trying to delay the inevitable I suppose... 🤗

Edited by Piero
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Krux said:

Agreed on the Tidal channel, I can sit and have his live shows going on in the background all day.

Ya Than probably has an ASMR audience with the quality of his audio and his tone. It's meditative...🙃

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Chewie! Good to be back.
Unfortunately I'm in a small downtown highrise studio with minimal closet space, but can't say I haven't thought about taking out some furniture to make room for water and slinging up a hammock. 😛

So many AIO nano options...!

I have so much DIY juice coursing through my veins but frankly I just need to get a box cycling asap so I can at least start cultivating a base of microfauna. Eventually would like an inter-connected system spanning display, growout, refugiums, etc. but utilizing a single sump. will see.

• Like 1