Missing bags of frags

Gil&Fin

2 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

That my friend is the right attitude to have! 

:drinking:. Truth is we don’t know what happened I assume it was a mistake. There were a lot of bags floating. 

I’m always amazed more don’t go missing. Hopefully they turn up but Scott you do so much for the club that I know there are tons of people who will give you more including myself!

I have lost bags that were floated amongst other bags and never saw them again which is why I keep a cooler. 

This is certainly true - Scott has been more than generous on so many occasions I am sure someone will step up.  You are always welcome to anything I have... of course most all the zoas came from you in the first place so that isn't much help :sad:

• Like 1

To much positive mojo for Scott.  He’s an awful guy...didn’t help vacuuming or cleaning up! On the other hand he did give me some of the best corals Saturday! 

Scotts a Great Guy...Maybe the Club can buy him some corals. I’ll pitch in! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

That my friend is the right attitude to have! 

:drinking:. Truth is we don’t know what happened I assume it was a mistake. There were a lot of bags floating. 

I’m always amazed more don’t go missing. Hopefully they turn up but Scott you do so much for the club that I know there are tons of people who will give you more including myself!

I have lost bags that were floated amongst other bags and never saw them again which is why I keep a cooler. 

Its all good I just knew it was an odd bag so figured with my name on it to that it was safe ;) [language filter] happens and to be honest I think Chris grabbed it :laugh: I think both him and Holly were in on it for there nano tanks :popcorn:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, albertareef said:

This is certainly true - Scott has been more than generous on so many occasions I am sure someone will step up.  You are always welcome to anything I have... of course most all the zoas came from you in the first place so that isn't much help :sad:

Seconded for sure! (Not so much on the zoa's)

well, I think i heard Holly say that she sent fingerprints to the lab so now all the remains to do is find the perp, humiliate on face book, and then i will give a fingernail fragging demonstration.

But for karmas sake i will get some more zoas for you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1