Looking for larger rimless tank

The ReefBox

So I am gonna throw this out here first before starting with a new tank. In preparation for an upcoming move into new houses will be looking for a larger rimless tank preferably 100 gallonor larger would prefer shallow design but not a must. Let me know if you have something laying around or know where one might be 

the new house will be set up different and have a dedicated fish room where everything can be accessed from a maintenance room instead of my current den converted to fish room I have now

let me know.  Im starting my search early so I have plenty of time to locate and or have one built

river city corals 

• Like 1

I have a 93-gallon rimless I have been considering listing. My mom offered me my upright grand piano and if I have to choose between the two, which I do for space and humidity reasons, I'm going to pick my piano. I have photos of it and can provide dimensions. It's Starfire glass and with no scratches. I'm not sure if you would be interested in the sump with it as well but it has an Eshoppes r-100 sump refugium, very quiet. My number is 253-753-4552. I recently cleared photos off my phone and can take some if you are interested later. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BeasileyBub said:

I have a 93-gallon rimless I have been considering listing. My mom offered me my upright grand piano and if I have to choose between the two, which I do for space and humidity reasons, I'm going to pick my piano. I have photos of it and can provide dimensions. It's Starfire glass and with no scratches. I'm not sure if you would be interested in the sump with it as well but it has an Eshoppes r-100 sump refugium, very quiet. My number is 253-753-4552. I recently cleared photos off my phone and can take some if you are interested later. 

Sent u a pm

• 2 months later...
Yes have a custom one being built thanks though
Too bad I didn't see this before. I would sell mine 235gal rimless and upgrade to bigger tank. That's if Jorge and Bret are up for helping me move the tank again. ;-)

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, danlu_gt said:

Too bad I didn't see this before. I would sell mine 235gal rimless and upgrade to bigger tank. That's if Jorge and Bret are up for helping me move the tank again. ;-)

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Triggers outgrowing the 235?  I noticed that they made your angels look pretty tiny in your Pic of the Month entry.  Probably eat more than our cats!