Kind of fish

Avsdragon

1 hour ago, Avsdragon said:

Thank you it was moved out of one place and moved into mine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Okay was just checking. Issues were probably pre-existing with water conditions plus the move doesn’t help. Have you done a water change? Were the temps of the tank kept consistent?

• Like 1

Great question R-3. Any time I have moved a tank I always go through a mini cycle because all the detritus gets stirred up no matter how careful you are. I imagine that's what is happening with the rocks being brown and fuzzy they are diatoms. Carpets can be particularly sensitive so a water change like Ryan suggested would not be a bad idea as the carpet does look stressed.

Okay was just checking. Issues were probably pre-existing with water conditions plus the move doesn’t help. Have you done a water change? Were the temps of the tank kept consistent?

I just did 45% water change last night and it helped looks like I will need another one again will do Wednesday and unfortunately the temps for the were not kept constant however for the last 5 days the temp has been so make in progress. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk